King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Has a work around for this ever been resolved? I can't see the first few and last few pages whenever I open this, and it only gets worse with each new version.
As I understood, it depends on the application you use to open the pdf. Some applications truncate large PDF files and show only a cropped version. Some people solved it by downloading the file and using a different app, but I don't know the specifics.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Man for a game that is heavily NTR themed they really do romance right. I haven't done the straight up romance only route yet but seeing the wife get tempted and even start sexting with Daryll only to realize how close she came to fucking things up with her husband when he denies Jenna - wow just perfect. This game really has something for everyone.

I don't really like cheating as much as stories where you see couples go through a rough patch - get tempted - and then come out stronger and this game scratches that itch like no other. And just when I thought that path would get boring and too vanilla it opens up with an option for exhibitionism - A+.

Haven't explored the other routes yet but is there a way for them to be swingers/ open relationship where it isn't one sided (or you cheating with Jenna)?

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Man for a game that is heavily NTR themed they really do romance right. I haven't done the straight up romance only route yet but seeing the wife get tempted and even start sexting with Daryll only to realize how close she came to fucking things up with her husband when he denies Jenna - wow just perfect. This game really has something for everyone.

I don't really like cheating as much as stories where you see couples go through a rough patch - get tempted - and then come out stronger and this game scratches that itch like no other. And just when I thought that path would get boring and too vanilla it opens up with an option for exhibitionism - A+.

Haven't explored the other routes yet but is there a way for them to be swingers/ open relationship where it isn't one sided (or you cheating with Jenna)?
Thank you very much for the compliments.

I have left a path open for a swinging option too. It's in the cuckolding path where Ethan's submissiveness is low. The game hasn't come close to that path yet.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I'm on some "Other path" and the game ends early, in the evening Nat comes from work and Peter is gardening. Does that mean that this path is not yet implemented?

LE. Nevermind, i found in the wt that this is the end of this path.
Yeah, that other path was created as a drainage to catch what ever arguments I might miss during the development. I have intentionally directed only one path towards it. So there won't be much content in it.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
+1 but I don't know if this question has been answered or not, since this is an older post.
And if it has ok cool.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Is it possible for vanila route to open swinging route in the future? For now it look like vanila route will lead to exhibisionist content in future update.

Reactions: matthww

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
King B There's a good chance that the outlined dialogue is said by the wrong person. That was probably supposed to be Jenna considering that Nat hates the word slut, on top of the dialogue comprehension.

wrong character.png

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
am i doing something wrong? this time again, after downloading the WT, it is completely blank... sure, the words are still there, but you can't read it, because it's "erased", and you can't change the color setting on the WT

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
am i doing something wrong? this time again, after downloading the WT, it is completely blank... sure, the words are still there, but you can't read it, because it's "erased", and you can't change the color setting on the WT
It's just a pdf like any other. If something's not showing right there's an issue with your viewer.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I've played another path, and at some point they decide to test your loyalty by letting jenna to seduce you, and even if you refuse her, the game still takes you to the ntr path. So my question is what is the point of that scene if the choice to remain loyal doesn't change anything.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I've played another path, and at some point they decide to test your loyalty by letting jenna to seduce you, and even if you refuse her, the game still takes you to the ntr path. So my question is what is the point of that scene if the choice to remain loyal doesn't change anything.
That means in the path you took, the relationship was already bad enough for that choice to not matter. There are 2 other paths that it matters if Ethan choose to stay loyal at that scene. The ethan reluctant path nat apology path.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Yeah but why did she tested his faithfulness in the first place if the outcome was already decided? It just feels like your choices in the game don't matter, especially since this was an important choice.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes