WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Damn bro.. Lol
I had to throw in the humor, since few are really eager for the developer to release the update in F95. I have no idea what the update will be like, some have access since they been subscribing to the developer's work. That how some descriptions and image get posted here. I had to humor some if the images that really seems to be questionable for us the users who do not know what the developer's VN progress. It is also all depends on how you feel what MC 's path should be flowing.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yes. I'll be uplaoding here tomorrow morning. Currently uploading to file storage sites. Thank you everyone for your support and patience.
Well, you have my patience, even if you decide to extend it for another week ;) Gotta loves those teaser images. Even when one section, i would joke that theme might be before the sex theme that the condom breaks during the intercourse. Of course I have no idea what may be the update. However keep doing how your VN progress. I rather be surprise how the choice result will ended up.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I'm still blown away by this game. It's written so intelligently, there's a lot of thought and care that goes into this game and it shows. The setup is thrilling, the scenes are pipin' hot, the pacing is perfect, and it all flows really well. I can't wait to see where it goes next, there's just so much potential and things are only getting hotter! I'm cautiously optimistic, I've been burned by other games in this genre a lot but every time we get an update here my fears are assuaged.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes