packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The update will most probably come out today for Patreon. Came down with a nasty flu this week, that's why I was quiet about the release date. But managed to push through and wrap things up by the promised date.
You are the STAR ! THank you for checking in. I hope you are getting better ! I guess no pic for us poor people.....

Reactions: Big Rooster

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
The update will most probably come out today for Patreon. Came down with a nasty flu this week, that's why I was quiet about the release date. But managed to push through and wrap things up by the promised date.
Does 6.2 include the full cuck 2nd date? Asking because on my limited means I can only pledge for the updates I really want. Thanks for answering.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
No slacking!!! ;) Get well soon, as though if the VN world depends on you:)

Reactions: King B

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
No, it doesn't have the full date.
Can I translate that to mean it has some of it? If the parts of the date are: 1) set the date up, 2) tell the cuck of the date, 3) get dressed for the date and greet date, 4) leave on the date, 5) the date part, assume there is a dinner, dance, sporting event (seen on the kiss cam), 6) the clothes on foreplay 7) the great sex 8) the kiss goodnight, either in his bed or at Nat's home.

Will we get an 1/8th, 1/4, 1/2 or more?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Can I translate that to mean it has some of it? If the parts of the date are: 1) set the date up, 2) tell the cuck of the date, 3) get dressed for the date and greet date, 4) leave on the date, 5) the date part, assume there is a dinner, dance, sporting event (seen on the kiss cam), 6) the clothes on foreplay 7) the great sex 8) the kiss goodnight, either in his bed or at Nat's home.

Will we get an 1/8th, 1/4, 1/2 or more?
my guess is some people will be playing it tonight. They may give some Spoiler alerts.....

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes