Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There is no meaning in asking changelog for this game because there are so many branching paths ( pics are same but dialogues different) . The best I can say there is something with Darell and peter and ethan.
That's a load of bullshit. Having an idea of what happened on what path, even if it's a little branching, is better than having to desperately scramble to find content.

Reactions: Seittitgib

Megalomaniak

Jan 25, 2020
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.6.2] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 850 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 273 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 259 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
cant playing on pc with OS 32bit version

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Short, but a lot of sexual tension in the main storyline. I liked the update. Love the scenario, a hotel... hm?! Very suggestive. The synergy between Nat and Ethan was perfect. Alcohool to relax nat... Everything makes sense

of course I wanted to see nat being fucked, but probably I will feel more aroused with a great scenario like that. And maybe, if the dev be focused in a sex scene AND a new scenario both in the same update, the storyline wouldn't be so good how it can be now. Of course, if the same trick are used for all updates it would lose its appeal. So I recommend for the next update: Not one, but TWO or more HOT scenes. We have a lot of tension, we need to relieve it... Literally. We have two updates in standby for cuckolding, so now is the time for ACTION!

A hotel usually offer space for many scenes, like a scene in a pool. I would love to see nat in a bikini. Nothing too provocative for now...

AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH HER CORRUPTION

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
The only thing that still bothers me a little is "King Darrel" posture. Who this guy think he is? I think he should be a sextoy. Of course, he can try to impress nat, but I think it would be more effective if he was less cringe.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
The only thing that still bothers me a little is "King Darrel" posture. Who this guy think he is? I think he should be a sextoy. Of course, he can try to impress nat, but I think it would be more effective if he was less cringe.
In the Happy Cuck route Nat is a bit too impressed by Darrell when he is just a sex toy (a live dildo in the shape of a human) for Ethan and her. In all other routes he is her lover.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Walkthrough is updated, so if you are needing a changlog you can pull the info from looking at the bottom. It might spoil things for ya though. Its mostly a cuck route update. if you are playing Ethan with any type of backbone or not liking the sharing/cuck route maybe skip this update. I like the straight up cheating route...so I totally played her getting pissed at Darrell last update and trying to cut him out (hate the character) and there is nothing on that path. Ethan gets nothing on this update either if you are playing him as a cheater and not a cuck.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If one has an overactive imagination on the full cuck route, after one night with Darrel at home we are ready for this step, do we find out that Darrel's friend the manager has the room number too? Maybe Joe also works out at the gym in a few updates. If we end up in 10-12 updates on the same BBC Cuck route, does Darrel suggest Nat goes off the pill? Maybe a spade tattoo first. Maybe Darrel has a friend at the pharmacy who replaces her prescription with placebos? If Ethan is looking for the full BBC Cuck experience, raising your wife's black baby (babies) would check all the boxes

Reactions: Chemish

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
In the Happy Cuck route Nat is a bit too impressed by Darrell when he is just a sex toy (a live dildo in the shape of a human) for Ethan and her. In all other routes he is her lover.
ok, maybe I need to understand the routes. I only follow my favourite path 'nat reluctant' at first, where nat return to ethan and tell to darrell go away after their first time (cuckolding, not cheating in the gym or park).

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Sadly for me its losing momentum, the build up we are getting now should have been towards the beginning but it went straight to sex (which usually i don't mind). Now we get these tiny multi-route updates. I loved the old man in the beginning as well now i think he just should be removed he's thrown in the back burner and yet still gotten nowhere and making him seem submissive... you got the husband for that he's been that way from the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes