packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If one has an overactive imagination on the full cuck route, after one night with Darrel at home we are ready for this step, do we find out that Darrel's friend the manager has the room number too? Maybe Joe also works out at the gym in a few updates. If we end up in 10-12 updates on the same BBC Cuck route, does Darrel suggest Nat goes off the pill? Maybe a spade tattoo first. Maybe Darrel has a friend at the pharmacy who replaces her prescription with placebos? If Ethan is looking for the full BBC Cuck experience, raising your wife's black baby (babies) would check all the boxes
I love the suggestion where Joe may be in on it. THat would be wicked ! But, I don't think so... Nat and Ethan are to new to this where a total stranger would come to play. Especially with the no condom . However, it would add a kink to the plot.
I personally do not want the path to go the BBC Cuck route to the Black Babies . I think Ethan is not that much of a Cuck.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
guys please help me with saves please where Nat will go out the first time with her husband's consent and where he does everything in secret
Map the walkthrough, in reverse to get what end you want. That's the most help I can offer at the moment

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Great game, but why are the routes so hard to get?
There doesn't seem to be any logic in the choices. I'm making them, but I've no clue what they lead to.
I can't get anything with the old man at all.
As for the walkthrough, it looks more like the launch sequence for a rocket.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Great game, but why are the routes so hard to get?
There doesn't seem to be any logic in the choices. I'm making them, but I've no clue what they lead to.
I can't get anything with the old man at all.
As for the walkthrough, it looks more like the launch sequence for a rocket.
The detailed walkthrough can be hard for some people. So, there's a simplified guide with steps for main paths in the story. It's included in the game itself in the help menu.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This update was the least fapworthy of all. The images were very nice and Nat sexy AF but my hard on fizzled out pretty quickly whether Peter was doing the licking or Darrell the fingering. Deja vu? Could be.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I love the suggestion where Joe may be in on it. THat would be wicked ! But, I don't think so... Nat and Ethan are to new to this where a total stranger would come to play. Especially with the no condom . However, it would add a kink to the plot.
I personally do not want the path to go the BBC Cuck route to the Black Babies . I think Ethan is not that much of a Cuck.
I hear you, however, we have no idea where King B may lead us and allow us to lead Nat and Ethan. Could the (Slut)Hot-wife and Cuckoldry lifestyle be like the movie War Games where the best move is not to play? Why do Good Girls like Bad Boys?

Some of us here are referring to Darrel as a sex-toy. He has his own business, possibly as a security firm for very famous people which is why he's at the gym often and knows the manager at the high end hotel, he owns or leases a couple nice vehicles and dresses nicely when dressed at all. He could be a former professional athlete or security consultant to high end dignataries and could be much more sophisticated than Ethan and Nat gave him credit for. She could be the trophy wife he's always looked for and now he's found her, she just happens to be married. Could Peter and the guys at the bar be just a sub-plot. Darrel, Nat and Ethan kind of remind me of the main characters in the story in Literotica called "Interception"

Being a cuck is a slippery slope, If Ethan is already agreeing on skipping a condom, Ethan's not on great footing on this slope.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hear you, however, we have no idea where King B may lead us and allow us to lead Nat and Ethan. Could the (Slut)Hot-wife and Cuckoldry lifestyle be like the movie War Games where the best move is not to play? Why do Good Girls like Bad Boys?

Some of us here are referring to Darrel as a sex-toy. He has his own business, possibly several gyms, he owns or leases a couple nice vehicles and dresses nicely when dressed at all. He could be a former professional athlete or professional athletic trainer and could be much more sophisticated than Ethan and Nat gave him credit for. She could be the trophy wife he's always looked for and now he's found her, she just happens to be married. Could Peter and the guys at the bar be just a sub-plot. Darrel, Nat and Ethan kind of remind me of the main characters in the story in Literotica called "Interception"

Being a cuck is a slippery slope, If Ethan is already agreeing on skipping a condom, Ethan's not on great footing on this slope.
All you say is true.

We have to see how KingB writes this out. I hope Ethan and Nat can stay together . It seems here she is very much respectful of Ethan opinion on up cuming ( LOL) events . And, Ethan seems to be getting a backbone to some degree. I do find it interesting that Darrell is leading the charge here. He says he forgot the Condoms ? He happens to have his STD report handy ? ..... I think he has something planed down the road !

Reactions: Chemish

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The more i think this is the 3rd tiny (in a row) sexless update (i don't count anything with the sissy husband and the other lady don't care for them). Shame because the animation style here is different (i like it). From what i read in all honesty everything not concerning Nat the husband and Darrell is pointless and a moo point. Nice to finally get some story and connection BUT, as i pointed out earlier it should have been in the very beginning for it to make sense. I mean even in the cheating route they meet and act normal WTF! IMO of how I've seen things over the years these types of updates are gonna make you lose supporters (I would have left). Short updates, to many routes easy to mess up (even following the guides). And characters have reach a point in their minds to quickly for the short amount of activity that's happened (realistically). There are choices at times but the choice, character action and thoughts don't add up right, but again just my opinion from what I'm seeing.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
All you say is true.

We have to see how KingB writes this out. I hope Ethan and Nat can stay together . It seems here she is very much respectful of Ethan opinion on up cuming ( LOL) events . And, Ethan seems to be getting a backbone to some degree. I do find it interesting that Darrell is leading the charge here. He says he forgot the Condoms ? He happens to have his STD report handy ? ..... I think he has something planed down the road !
Since you quoted my last post, I made some corrections. In order to get to the sex i had previously fast forwarded the job occupation, Darrel owns his own security firm, we don't know his clientele, it could be very distinctive, AAA Secuity. That would explain knowing the manager at the high end hotel. What he may have planned is the long run may be planned parenthood

Reactions: asplly97

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Since you quoted my last post, I made some corrections. In order to get to the sex i had previously fast forwarded the job occupation, Darrel owns his own security firm, we don't know his clientele, it could be very distinctive, AAA Secuity. That would explain knowing the manager at the high end hotel. What he may have planned is the long run may be planned parenthood
ohhh.. I'll bet he has some film on various people ? He may be where the blackmail Tag comes in... I was thinking Peter. It could explain his hot car and things. I assume he lives in the same neighborhood as the MC so it is not crazy upscale. Emagination is going wild here !l

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Wealth or status don’t come into play on the happy cuck route. Darrell is still a fuck toy to Nat and Ethan because it’s purely physical and indulges Ethan’s cuckold fetish and Nat’s BBC desire. To Darrell Nat may be more but he has a string of women at his beck and call so when the novelty of Nat wanes off he’ll probably find new pastures. Men like Darrell are interested in conquest not settling down with one.

Reactions: packard1928

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is there any explanation what these stats mean?
I think they are self-explanatory
Romance - how much Ethan and Nat are in love and devoted to each other
Lust - How much horny and naughty Nat and Ethan are
Cuck - How much Ethan and Nat like cucklod
Edom - How much dominant Ethan are
Esub - How much submissive Ethan are
Darrel - How much Nat like Darrel
Peter - How much Nat like Peter
Jealousy - How much jealous Ethan are towards Nat
Infidelity - How much Ethan and Nat are open to cheat each other.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why was there only one dress to choose from? I'm on the vaili path and what I had to choose from doesn't fit that path at all

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes