NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
one thing is to make ethan a cuck but the guy is such a fucking loser that its pathetic
Frankly, most bulls are pretty pathetic. If they could get their own women they wouldn't be servicing the fantasies of other couples. One of my co-workers was one who advertised on Craigslist and took money from the couples to have sex with the wife while the husband masturbated. He basically had to prostitute himself to make his child support payments to the woman who cheated on him and divorced him for the other guy while he was locked up for having a little bit of marijuana in his pocket when a cop pulled him over. When he told me that one of the clients wanted him to "rob" him of the money after the sex while talking like he was a character from the Wire I laughed so hard that my Starbucks came out of my nose and spewed all over the table. He only told me all this shit because I wanted to find out how he got fired. Turned out that our employer found the ad. Why he was looking up bulls on Craigslist was anybody's guess.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Frankly, most bulls are pretty pathetic. If they could get their own women they wouldn't be servicing the fantasies of other couples. One of my co-workers was one who advertised on Craigslist and took money from the couples to have sex with the wife while the husband masturbated. He basically had to prostitute himself to make his child support payments to the woman who cheated on him and divorced him for the other guy while he was locked up for having a little bit of marijuana in his pocket when a cop pulled him over. When he told me that one of the clients wanted him to "rob" him of the money after the sex while talking like he was a character from the Wire I laughed so hard that my Starbucks came out of my nose and spewed all over the table. He only told me all this shit because I wanted to find out how he got fired. Turned out that our employer found the ad. Why he was looking up bulls on Craigslist was anybody's guess.
Wow... that is so wild it can't be made up !

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
And that's why games where this type of behavior may be common or routine are safer than doing it in real life. just asks the former hosts of GMA3

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Will the nat house leaving part be updated next too? I hope jenna corrupts her more after she left house.:)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dian091

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
one question about walk-through
if we stay on cuckold pass is the rom stat(romance) number has any effect on story?
if we keep choose rom stat we gonna loose cuck stat but we will remain on cuckold path!
i just noticed some little effects like if Ethan keep nat hand during cuck scene, nat will leave Darrel and remain the night with her husband instead of Darrel!
so in other words if we choose romance options during cuckold path we will get less cuck scene?!

Reactions: dian091

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
one question about walk-through
if we stay on cuckold pass is the rom stat(romance) number has any effect on story?
if we keep choose rom stat we gonna loose cuck stat but we will remain on cuckold path!
i just noticed some little effects like if Ethan keep nat hand during cuck scene, nat will leave Darrel and remain the night with her husband instead of Darrel!
so in other words if we choose romance options during cuckold path we will get less cuck scene?!
Basically, the cuckold path and NTR path are distinct even though they may share scenes. If you have low romance you are probably on the NTR path and Nat doesn't really love Ethan anymore but is just rubbing her affair in his face. If romance is high, she still loves him and is doing it for him or at least for the sake of the relationship. So it just depends on what kind of cuckoldry you want.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
walkthrough of this game is like Maze!
i don't know why some Devs try to make everyone on earth happy about their game.
Devs gonna have lot of problems whem storys goes further and have to make +1k render for little update because of +10 story Routs they are developing at same time

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
starting ethan is a loser. the only thing you can "control" if he is a fucking cuck loser
Are all your posts in this thread complaining about Ethan being a cuck loser?

Seems weird to play a game you obviously don't like. I even saw you complain about this game in another thread.
a couple duet of love and lust is the perfect example of the brokebrained in ntr fans. the mc is a small dicked, broke, borderline impotent loser and the cucker is of course black, with money, hell the developer shares the same alias. that game fucking sucks
So...maybe just don't play it?

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Are all your posts in this thread complaining about Ethan being a cuck loser?

Seems weird to play a game you obviously don't like. I even saw you complain about this game in another thread.

So...maybe just don't play it?
He or she is the most passionate fan of my game. Never seen someone so personally touched by a fiction before. Makes me feel proud. I get inspired to make even more cuckold content for Ethan.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He or she is the most passionate fan of my game. Never seen someone so personally touched by a fiction before. Makes me feel proud. I get inspired to make even more cuckold content for Ethan.
Dialogues trigger conflicts that make reading very exciting, evidently it's not for everyone besides the fact that immersion in reading, in more sensitive subjects (as in the case of him / her) can transfer the same conflict into the reader by destabilizing.
Well, I share your opinion that it is a fan, I too think you hit the target ...:LOL:

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes