Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Are all your posts in this thread complaining about Ethan being a cuck loser?

Seems weird to play a game you obviously don't like. I even saw you complain about this game in another thread.

So...maybe just don't play it?
its one of the best netorase/netorare i ever played. some dialogues are incredible But i still complain! i want this game to be even better! and goes on with more content and more time. thats why for example i complain about too many branches of story.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
its one of the best netorase/netorare i ever played. some dialogues are incredible But i still complain! i want this game to be even better! and goes on with more content and more time. thats why for example i complain about too many branches of story.
For me, there is a lack of more varied (better done) and intriguing animations with a greater focus on the genitals (the bull seems a bit limp and the emotional and vaginal reactions are not adequate for the size of the cock), but we are only at the beginning and maybe dev to it will surprise us ...

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me which choices take me to peter path only? I'm trying to avoid darrel but it seems impossible.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I don't want to tell you how to market your game but I would take down the standing sex gif between your wife and Darrel. It's the first thing to pop up when you mouse over the game and it looks terrible. (Not sure if F95 removed some frames but even in game it's the weakest animation) I slept on this game for too long because I thought everything looked that bad.

Finally tried it and was mad I waited so long! Game looks great! The story is pretty standard but helps it feel real. Also love the interactions between the husband and wife were it is a fun new thing they can try together and not something they resort too because of their terrible relationship or sex life.

Keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I don't want to tell you how to market your game but I would take down the standing sex gif between your wife and Darrel. It's the first thing to pop up when you mouse over the game and it looks terrible. (Not sure if F95 removed some frames but even in game it's the weakest animation) I slept on this game for too long because I thought everything looked that bad.

Finally tried it and was mad I waited so long! Game looks great! The story is pretty standard but helps it feel real. Also love the interactions between the husband and wife were it is a fun new thing they can try together and not something they resort too because of their terrible relationship or sex life.

Keep up the good work.
I'll check on that the next time I update this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: matthww

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I'll check on that the next time I update this thread. Thanks.

Keep up the good work.
I think It was a good advice. Maybe less nudity, and more normal scenes. But dev needs to be honest about the content. After all, we don't want to trolls making kink shaming here.

Some scene could excite the Imagination: like dirty talks between Nat and Emma(curiosity about open relationship/darrell); nudes shared with darrell; Nat wearing regular/job clothes; any dirty talk between Nat and Ethan, my favourite is when Ethan ask to her something like 'do you will become my hotwife', while she's sucking him, etc

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes