Nov 17, 2017
Holding the door open.
"Nat placed a hand on her husband's shoulder as he held the door open for Darrel to carry her into the room."
"Ethan couldn't discern the thousand emotions going through his wife's face."
"But he could clearly see the appreciation and love mixed in with nervousness."
"In this hotel room, their marriage was about to transform and evolve once again."
which path?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Holding the door open.
"Nat placed a hand on her husband's shoulder as he held the door open for Darrel to carry her into the room."
"Ethan couldn't discern the thousand emotions going through his wife's face."
"But he could clearly see the appreciation and love mixed in with nervousness."
"In this hotel room, their marriage was about to transform and evolve once again."
... thousand emotions or many wildly conflicting emotions ...
... appreciation and love mixed in with nervousness (nervousness or anxiety) and lust for her new lover

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
... thousand emotions or many wildly conflicting emotions ...
... appreciation and love mixed in with nervousness (nervousness or anxiety) and lust for her new lover
haa... Would you call Darrell a " New Lover " or just a sex toy.... Lover would require Love emotions... I don't think she loves him ... just maybe is dick.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
haa... Would you call Darrell a " New Lover " or just a sex toy.... Lover would require Love emotions... I don't think she loves him ... just maybe is dick.
The English language in its limitations uses 'lover' for both a man a woman has sex with or a man a woman is in love with, as opposed to French for example where the former is an 'amant' and the latter an 'amoureux'.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The English language in its limitations uses 'lover' for both a man a woman has sex with or a man a woman is in love with, as opposed to French for example where the former is an 'amant' and the latter an 'amoureux'.
So being the Romancic that I am... I applied this in a more direct term than loosely base.... That said. I just want to see her have sex ! LOL. ...

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
So being the Romancic that I am... I applied this in a more direct term than loosely base.... That said. I just want to see her have sex ! LOL. ...
There may well be a route where Nat falls in love with Darrell in the happy cuckold path but only Dev knows. At the moment in the happy cuck route she is still in love with her husband.

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's easy to say that on a pirate forum, more difficult when you've forked out $12 every month, promised a no blueballs Peter update, and get a couple of half scenes, granted well made with beautiful script and images, but zero excitement. Like another poster and Dev himself said, better get this VN in quarterly doses not to feel let down. $144 down and it's just taken off and hardly in mid air. Not a judgement on King B, he's always been straight with the punters, probably just kicking myself for too high expectations.
I get it. Most game take years to develop. Remember waiting for GTA San Andreas to be released for PS3 and paying 60 bucks(?) for it, Rockstar Games had a whole team working on it and took years.... From my understanding King B does it alone.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Ennjoyable game, though I would enjoy it a lot more if it gave the player more control over events. A lot of the time it felt like a choice is about to be offered to you, only for the game to then skip the offer and force an action on you

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Do anyone have any art while we wait ? Perferably some where she is in a sexually compromising position ?? We may have 15 day to go.... Maybe KingB can give us something from in the room ?

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
should be one this month... KingB is finishing the Cuckold Date......Possibly more to other paths....
It seems he is working on releasing updates with two paths at a time and that makes work pace sense for frequent updates. Since the last update was with Darrel and Peter, we could expect the next one would be Matt/Karl/Vance & Ria. That would make sense because it will be complicated to go back and patch it in (because renpy is finicky), and these routes are just as important, no matter what our personal preferences are.

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Simple yet significant

With a fast-beating heart and shaking hands, Ethan pulled down the last remaining barrier between his wife's sex and another man's raw cock.

This simple yet significant action signified his full consent as a husband to allow raw, unprotected sex between his wife and her lover for the first time.

44room 19 3.jpg

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes