trypphouston

Sep 4, 2021
King B
My impressions of the game.
My wife and I play this beautiful game together. We divide the roles. I play Ethan and she plays Nat, of course, everyone makes their own choice. We only play together so that we do not know what will be ahead and what our choice will lead to. We are far from the topic of cuckolds and hotwives. But still we both have a lot of fun during the game and especially afterwards, if you know what I mean. So I'm glad you made such a great game. Especially the ability to make a choices. Even if it doesn't significantly affect the plot, but it definitely creates an extra presence effect for us.

I also agree with previous commenters that Ethan is not logical some times. His behavior doesn't fit in a bit even knowing what this game is about. But you can always fix it with your imagination. We sometimes change some phrases when we read out dialogues.
I would also add that we both do not like humiliation. We try to avoid it wherever possible. I hope that in future versions there will be more options without it and maybe even a vixen/stag route. In any case it is our favorite game. And my wife especially likes the visuals and the extremely detailed narration.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Simple yet significant

With a fast-beating heart and shaking hands, Ethan pulled down the last remaining barrier between his wife's sex and another man's raw cock.

This simple yet significant action signified his full consent as a husband to allow raw, unprotected sex between his wife and her lover for the first time.

View attachment 2237955
why does she not look to excited here. She was all happy to get fucked when downstairs ?? not to mention there are two bags now on the credenza behind them..... where did the clothes go ?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
why does she not look to excited here. She was all happy to get fucked when downstairs ?? not to mention there are two bags now on the credenza behind them..... where did the clothes go ?
looking a little apprehensive at taking two Big Black Cocks bare

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
usually end of month.. late 4th week. then time for the Paterons to play . 3 to 5 days it gets released here.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It seems to me King B altered/updated/improved Nat in his latest update. I understand why because some character assets look terrible when applying expressions to them, especially custom created ones. I also noticed he is using the draw style filter much less now (y):giggle: though I was slowly getting used to it.
Anyway... heres another tribute to our Nat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It seems to me King B altered/updated/improved Nat in his latest update. I understand why because some character assets look terrible when applying expressions to them, especially custom created ones. I also noticed he is using the draw style filter much less now (y):giggle: though I was slowly getting used to it.
Wow! Rooster.... getting very close. ! Love it !

Sophia JJLP

Dec 17, 2022
Simple yet significant

With a fast-beating heart and shaking hands, Ethan pulled down the last remaining barrier between his wife's sex and another man's raw cock.

This simple yet significant action signified his full consent as a husband to allow raw, unprotected sex between his wife and her lover for the first time.

View attachment 2237955
Great :love:

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes