dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Will Nat do QOS tattoo ? It would be cool to see Nat the queen of spades .
Just as Darrel's QOS or does she need to do more BBC? I love the idea but IMO it may be a bit early. I'm hoping Nat has many more sexual adventures awaiting. Hopefully Ethan gets some playtime at work too. Who knows, maybe Ethan plays around at work without protection and he feels he must marry his new baby momma and Darrel confesses that he thought more of Nat than just a sex toy for his BBC and they love living in the new house.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
does this update add anything to a good husband wife relationship?

because on my play route there is a new scene with the old man one and on the second route there is nothing after the cheating scene in the car, this scene is not developed in the second update...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just a reminder that writing code is tedious and time consuming and setting up the artwork for rendering is too. It took me a better part of a day to make this one render. setting cameras and posing the characters for differing shots take less time but still tedious not to mention adding effects with a photo editor like Gimp or Photoshop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look later for Nat's first DP experience, thats if King B doesn't beat me to the punch :DB===D~~',

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Just a reminder that writing code is tedious and time consuming and setting up the artwork for rendering is too. It took me a better part of a day to make this one render. setting cameras and posing the characters for differing shots take less time but still tedious not to mention adding effects with a photo editor like Gimp or Photoshop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2251855
Hot!

adrian12

Mar 16, 2019
can someone tell me how can i play the last update knowing that i deleted the game ?
i mean can someone share the last save of the previous version plz ?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
A quick comparison.
A hot wife gets to properly compare and gauge the differences between her husband and her lover View attachment 2248545
For a picture that is usually meant to demean and belittle the husband's tiny offering, Ethan is holding his own. Not quite as long or nearly as thick but far better than many other cuck comparisons. If you play sharing, they DP Nat. If you prefer cucking Ethan, Nat chooses the superior BBC and Darrel tells Ethan to sit in the chair and hold his own.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
For a picture that is usually meant to demean and belittle the husband's tiny offering, Ethan is holding his own. Not quite as long or nearly as thick but far better than many other cuck comparisons. If you play sharing, they DP Nat. If you prefer cucking Ethan, Nat chooses the superior BBC and Darrel tells Ethan to sit in the chair and hold his own.
your guessing I presume ??? I do not see where it has been released.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Guessing, more like wishful wishing. We have been getting good updates usually monthly. I could use a daily fix which is why I'm here.
Love to see it release today......Maybe we would see it this weekend. OR..... KingB could give us a Christmas Present and release it directly ! LOL !

Reactions: Sophia JJLP

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Love to see it release today......Maybe we would see it this weekend. OR..... KingB could give us a Christmas Present and release it directly !
We can hope! There's always room for more Nat!

Love to see a Nat DP scene.......I don't think its her first though, just her first since college
get the feeling even in college Nat would be kind of a good girl then. Sure she would like to party, fool around, and have a good time... after her school work was done.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes