JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
THat is the cuckold... she is with Ethan at the club. You need to get she with Jenna. make all the wrong selections with Ethan where she is not happy. She will fuck darrell and then Matt. let me know if you get it.....
Got it! It was a little tricky to unlock, but absolutely worth it! Great scene, I think this is going to be my canon NTR path from here on out.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na..... It will be sooner.... I hope in a week. If not I need a couple New Years Renders Just greedy !

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Has anybody a good walkthrough? The one on the front page is nothing but a bad joke, completely unreadable! Thanks in advance!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Has anybody a good walkthrough? The one on the front page is nothing but a bad joke, completely unreadable! Thanks in advance!
Check the game files. Inside the image file will be a folder called "sguide." Inside you will find a number of images that are an easy-to-read list of decisions to get the desired result. Not the flow chart like in the OP. Here is an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Check the game files. Inside the image file will be a folder called "sguide." Inside you will find a number of images that are an easy-to-read list of decisions to get the desired result. Not the flow chart like in the OP. Here is an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you and thumbs up for the quick help!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You can access those same images while playing the game in the help menu. The pdf file with clickable titles should be available in my Patreon page as 'short guide'. That file is public.
Thank you, good to know! I was baffled about the walkthrough on the frontpage.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes