packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
On review of the renders releaed this week... There is more than one event with Nat. This last one where she takes the face shot she has her shoes on. The one where darrel is taking her from behind.... she has no shoes one....uhmmmmm. I hope we get to see several cumings of Nat and crew !

Reactions: Big Rooster

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
On review of the renders releaed this week... There is more than one event with Nat. This last one where she takes the face shot she has her shoes on. The one where darrel is taking her from behind.... she has no shoes one....uhmmmmm. I hope we get to see several cumings of Nat and crew !
I guess it's the same event, but with different outcomes thanks to choices.

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

Nat opened her eyes and smiled at her husband with thick, creamy cum covering and slowly dripping down her beautiful face.

Other than on her beautiful face, her perfect breasts and thighs were also covered in thick globs of cum.

And most of that cum belonged to another man.

A sight that should have been grotesque and horrifying for a husband.

But Ethan was in awe of how beautiful, sexy and perfect his wife looked at this moment.
She must have been focusing 99.44% of her time on that BBC to get him to shoot first, or she swallowed Ethan's load before focusing on that big thick black offering.

Reactions: packard1928

camube

Jun 4, 2022
While waiting for the next release can i ask you all connoiseur for recommendation for any games that is similar to couples duet?

What other games are internally consistent that is similar in theme to this game?

By internally consistent i mean the story is good and the world of the story makes sense.
An example where the world doesn't make sense is project myriam, to me that game is just fetish simulator
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I drop it because it's not compelling as a story to me.

Reactions: ant007

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
While waiting for the next release can i ask you all connoiseur for recommendation for any games that is similar to couples duet?

What other games are internally consistent that is similar in theme to this game?

By internally consistent i mean the story is good and the world of the story makes sense.
An example where the world doesn't make sense is project myriam, to me that game is just fetish simulator
doesn't seem similar to me, in myriam you can just disable the random bullshit scenes at the start.
similar games for me are: culture shock, hot wife Ashley, Pandora's box

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091 and camube

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

THis is one of the Best.... But check out " A couples duet "

thefee

Feb 24, 2022

'Exciting Games' is pretty grounded. 'A Perfect Marriage' is also turning out to be great slow burn, but there aren't really any scenes in it yet.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
'Exciting Games' is pretty grounded. 'A Perfect Marriage' is also turning out to be great slow burn, but there aren't really any scenes in it yet.
I like Exciting Games, you are able to share your wife or not and 90% of the time the couple is doing everything together.
It looks like she will never be a cheating slut and this is a good choice from the developer.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020

Watching my wife, sharing my fiancee and Hotwife Ashley.

Sharing my fiancee and Hotwife Ashley are focused in cuckolding

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Exciting games is about hotwifing but explore more swing/neutral sharing scenes. This game don't have cuckolding content.

Reactions: Swooosh

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Watching my wife, sharing my fiancee and Hotwife Ashley.

Sharing my fiancee and Hotwife Ashley have great scenes
And "The Motel" (there is a bit humor and fantasy inside but hot scenes) + "The adventurous couple" + "A happy marriage (RPY Version)" + new update of "Babysitters"

Reactions: camube

John Daniel@@

Jan 4, 2023
Hello and Happy new year to all my fans!

I was planning on releasing the update on January 1st, but it seems this will take another three days to finish coding and check for bugs. This update includes so much more writing and extra choices than a usual update(I want to do justice to the extra animations I have done.)

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to make the wait worthwhile for you all.

Until then, please enjoy the teaser.
It's 3 days past after new year, still we're waiting for a small update??

Reactions: MikeOG
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes