batmanli

Apr 20, 2020
Hello and Happy new year to all my fans!

I was planning on releasing the update on January 1st, but it seems this will take another three days to finish coding and check for bugs. This update includes so much more writing and extra choices than a usual update(I want to do justice to the extra animations I have done.)

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to make the wait worthwhile for you all.

Until then, please enjoy the teaser.

Hi KingB. We are waiting your update. You said ready for 3 days

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
this is like the fourth update in the cuck path? this game should drop the pretense of the vanilla-or ethan isnt a loser path and embrace the full on ntr aspect. fans of that kind of game would enjoy more the typical bull fucks over the loser and the rest of us would stop wasting our time.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.7.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 883 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 302 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 288 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
To people who played: so this update is solo Darrell? No other characters' arcs involved?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So Ethan is cleaning up Nat's pussy after Darrell pumps in all his baby batter. How about Ethan also cleaning up Darrell's cock and balls? Since they are sharing, how about Darrell busting out Ethan's virgin ass? Nat can clean out Ethan's ass, it's only fair, right? Now, that's really sharing. Ethan and Nat decide that Ethan likes swinging both ways and being submissive.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes