Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So Ethan is cleaning up Nat's pussy after Darrell pumps in all his baby batter. How about Ethan also cleaning up Darrell's cock and balls? Since they are sharing, how about Darrell busting out Ethan's virgin ass? Nat can clean out Ethan's ass, it's only fair, right? Now, that's really sharing. Ethan and Nat decide that Ethan likes swinging both ways and being submissive.
Yes you're a man of culture my friend !!!
Wow, this episode was just wow !! That was some good cuckholding done the right way, Ethan is a lucky guy his wife is quite something. Someone can tell me where to find someone like her maybe !!
I'm ready to clean her everyday if she gives me such a show.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I loved this ! Romance... Cheating . KingB deserves all the support . All great plots and sex. RHat is all what we are looking for here is Nat having sex. I saw some renders in the image gallery where Ethan goes to the stre for condoms.... I could not find a way to play that ? Anybody ?

Reactions: Swooosh

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So far the added content is the cuck route in the hotel room and depending on the choices, the hubby can participate or just sit and watch. The cheating route was updated as well but has the same renders as the cuck route but with different dialog. Still playing through other various routes now.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
this is like the fourth update in the cuck path? this game should drop the pretense of the vanilla-or ethan isnt a loser path and embrace the full on ntr aspect. fans of that kind of game would enjoy more the typical bull fucks over the loser and the rest of us would stop wasting our time.
When this game began, and even for many of the first updates it seemed you could pick the cheating path, with Ethan getting some decent action himself. Now it has gone full on cuck, and absolutely BBC scary eyebrows dude, all the time and main focus. I think the DEV has made it clear by now, if you are not going to enjoy a BBC fucking the shit out of your wife and you probably eating his splouch out of her, you will not get a path that has Ethan with a tiny amount of respect or backbone. Move on. I drop in once and awhile to see if any other paths have been updated just cause I liked the art and the original options for paths. I go to the walkthrough, see all the dead ends for anything else..sigh and move on.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
hopefully there will be some harem ending where the male mc gets all girls if that is an option
this is not that kind of game. try ntl media games where mc fucks every moving thing without even trying
but very good adventure games, sometimes later i skip many xxx scenes

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Good gawd this game isn't very old (6-17-21), and the developer is trying to update it every 4-5 weeks, and yet someone is always complaining.
I think the same people would complain when the were even of the game were focused on their preferred route. What a bunch of whiners!

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Good gawd this game isn't very old (6-17-21), and the developer is trying to update it every 4-5 weeks, and yet someone is always complaining.
I think the same people would complain when the were even of the game were focused on their preferred route. What a bunch of whiners!
This kind of human don't have self respect and what is annoying that no one listen to them but they keep whining.

Reactions: sava75

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My god when I read the comments I realise that most of them are playing the wrong game. Either they are too young to understand or so uptight and locked in a scheme. We are in a game based on sharing and cuckholding but not in the usual way.
Usualy the cuckhold is a idiot with a micropenis who is humiliated by his wife but not this time.
He is the one who manages everything and guide his wife on that path because he has that kink. He is not a victim or an idiot, if you choose the total cuckhold path that's when the game becomes really great. All other routes are lame and made for people who don't dare to get into it.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes