NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
when was homeless man?
Homeless man got to jack off to the couple when they were having sex in the alley and then Nat left her panties. This can happen in both cuckold routes and NTR oblivious route. I didn't get it in vanilla route but it may be possible in vanilla redemption route.

Reactions: bandyta80

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
My god when I read the comments I realise that most of them are playing the wrong game. Either they are too young to understand or so uptight and locked in a scheme. We are in a game based on sharing and cuckholding but not in the usual way.
Usualy the cuckhold is a idiot with a micropenis who is humiliated by his wife but not this time.
He is the one who manages everything and guide his wife on that path because he has that kink. He is not a victim or an idiot, if you choose the total cuckhold path that's when the game becomes really great. All other routes are lame and made for people who don't dare to get into it.
Wrong Game? Well the Game OP does not state "this game is based on sharing and cuckholding" it is in the tags, yes, but the OP says avoidable, and much more. The description is pretty clear that this is not an exclusive sharing and cucking game. It may have turned into an exclusive cuck cum eating game.. Perhaps you are playing the wrong game, I played a cheating path for both, with him having backbone. He had that, she was upset and dumped the eyebrow guy..Ethan has been flirting with others and banged another one. It would appear my playthrough ended 5 updates ago. By the description and paths it was NOT an exclusive cuck game.

"In this game, you make the decisions as both the male and female protagonists, affecting the plot in a realistic, organic, and complex manner. The storyline adapts according to the developing personality traits of the two main characters, and there are no clear-cut paths to many and different storylines you could follow.
You can challenge yourself to steer the couple towards a path that strengthens their love and overcome the challenges as either a conventional couple or a more adventurous one. Or you can choose to push them down the path of ruin and debauchery. It's all up to your decision, but reaching the end you want will be a challenge and a game itself.
Updates happen once a month and there's a Patreon only week before the full public release.
Yes, ntr or any non-conventional relationships are avoidable."

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I am no racist but I hope it's not with Darel again , he already have so many scenes with the wife. I hope to see the wife with a new guy this time , preferrably old , grandpa
The Darrel route is kinda played out now, though never underestimate King B, giving the storyline a twist . Granpa Peter will get his peter wet eventually. I hoping she will accept an invite to a college (frat) party, there's at least 2 routes in that route.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I am no racist but I hope it's not with Darel again , he already have so many scenes with the wife. I hope to see the wife with a new guy this time , preferrably old , grandpa
I would take any other character at this point. But I think its pretty much, END SCENE - BBC knocked her up, with Ethan in a rocking chair bottle feeding a black baby, while scary eyebrows bangs his wife on the couch.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
The Darrel route is kinda played out now, though never underestimate King B, giving the storyline a twist . Granpa Peter will get his peter wet eventually. I hoping she will accept an invite to a college (frat) party, there's at least 2 routes in that route.
Agree with that. The Darrell route should be finished in the cuck path. However in one of the cheating paths it looks like Nat is falling for the D, emotionally, and she will be his exclusively.
I hope the next cuck update is Matt or Peter or even a stranger met in a bar with Ethan watching on his phone. I really liked the pictures sent to him when he was out looking for condoms.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wrong Game? Well the Game OP does not state "this game is based on sharing and cuckholding" it is in the tags, yes, but the OP says avoidable, and much more. The description is pretty clear that this is not an exclusive sharing and cucking game. It may have turned into an exclusive cuck cum eating game.. Perhaps you are playing the wrong game, I played a cheating path for both, with him having backbone. He had that, she was upset and dumped the eyebrow guy..Ethan has been flirting with others and banged another one. It would appear my playthrough ended 5 updates ago. By the description and paths it was NOT an exclusive cuck game.

"In this game, you make the decisions as both the male and female protagonists, affecting the plot in a realistic, organic, and complex manner. The storyline adapts according to the developing personality traits of the two main characters, and there are no clear-cut paths to many and different storylines you could follow.
You can challenge yourself to steer the couple towards a path that strengthens their love and overcome the challenges as either a conventional couple or a more adventurous one. Or you can choose to push them down the path of ruin and debauchery. It's all up to your decision, but reaching the end you want will be a challenge and a game itself.
Updates happen once a month and there's a Patreon only week before the full public release.
Yes, ntr or any non-conventional relationships are avoidable."
Did you buy a game marketed as 'completed'? Not everyone can be satisfied in game in progress. Yes, the back bone of the story is cuckolding. It won't change because I like it that way. And I'm not bound to please each and everyone. I don't understand some people's tone of demanding when playing a free game.
My primary aim is to have fun making this game. And I take all constructive criticism as a fellow gamer.
The reason for getting Darrel path done fast is also due to suggestions I received from my patreon supporters. I also agreed with them because I also want to explore the other paths.
So be patient and check the game later as many have done and doing.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Did you buy a game marketed as 'completed'? Not everyone can be satisfied in game in progress. Yes, the back bone of the story is cuckolding. It won't change because I like it that way. And I'm not bound to please each and everyone. I don't understand some people's tone of demanding when playing a free game.
My primary aim is to have fun making this game. And I take all constructive criticism as a fellow gamer.
The reason for getting Darrel path done fast is also due to suggestions I received from my patreon supporters. I also agreed with them because I also want to explore the other paths.
So be patient and check the game later as many have done and doing.
I have no issues with anything that you said, except one. Patreon, sure I get it, fun, sure, wait, sure, Darrel path sure. I was responding to another post stating that this was obviously a sharing cuck game. I started playing this because of the "cheating path, path of ruin,..with maybe a reconciliation depending on your vision" With no description statement of "backbone of this game is cuck" well, I should have gotten my tarot cards out. I played a fun game, where my joy was attempting to stay away from getting cucked...thats the NTR, Share, Cuck avoidable bit...it was a challenge but a path was available. It may well be in the future as well, but my point was the description did not scream..."backbone of this game is cucking." That was my response to another person.

I support numerous games on patreon and scribestar, not yours I admit, so yes it is free for me at this time. Its your game dude.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah, I'm still not at a level I'm satisfied with. I'm also hoping to get better at this style. I started reading on ren'py and practice drawing only two months ago.
I kinda like the cell shading style. It adds depth to it and doesn´t look like every other game.
Some images could be a little toned down but it´s pretty good.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Hi All,
I have tried using the in game walkthrough but something always seems to go wrong.
I am trying to find the nat cheating path / nat hates ethan path (not sure if they are the same)
Could someone post a step-by step?

Also a scene i can never seem to trigger is the one were nat DOESN'T let ethan watch on the cucking route, always seems to elude me.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
My god when I read the comments I realise that most of them are playing the wrong game. Either they are too young to understand or so uptight and locked in a scheme. We are in a game based on sharing and cuckholding but not in the usual way.
Usualy the cuckhold is a idiot with a micropenis who is humiliated by his wife but not this time.
He is the one who manages everything and guide his wife on that path because he has that kink. He is not a victim or an idiot, if you choose the total cuckhold path that's when the game becomes really great. All other routes are lame and made for people who don't dare to get into it.
I am not really into cuckold stuff, nttawwt, just not my kink. I like playing this and imagining I am the FMC and getting her to cheat on her "worthless" husband( I make him that way via his choices, in other games the main dude is written as a worthless dude, so easy to make the FMC cheat on them). I do realize that the cuckold and/or sharing path is much closer to real life relationships like that. I have met such couples, have even helped some of them, even though I am not a traditional "bull". I do not seek those situations out, just happened a couple of times. My kinks lie in a different direction and if I can't fufill them, I will "help out" as long as it isn't something I would have a tough time getting it up for, like being cucked. Again, nothing wrong with those who "swing" that way, just not how my brain is wired.

Reactions: T800

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
I have no issues with anything that you said, except one. Patreon, sure I get it, fun, sure, wait, sure, Darrel path sure. I was responding to another post stating that this was obviously a sharing cuck game. I started playing this because of the "cheating path, path of ruin,..with maybe a reconciliation depending on your vision" With no description statement of "backbone of this game is cuck" well, I should have gotten my tarot cards out. I played a fun game, where my joy was attempting to stay away from getting cucked...thats the NTR, Share, Cuck avoidable bit...it was a challenge but a path was available. It may well be in the future as well, but my point was the description did not scream..."backbone of this game is cucking." That was my response to another person.

I support numerous games on patreon and scribestar, not yours I admit, so yes it is free for me at this time. Its your game dude.
Backbone of the game Is cucking but at the same time ntr and not vanilla content Is avoidable?. That just doesnt work. This game has an identity crisis and the monthly releases will become a even greater problem as time goes on.
As i said it should remove the pretense of the vanilla path and evolve into what it has always wanted to be: a full on cuck game

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Backbone of the game Is cucking but at the same time ntr and not vanilla content Is avoidable?. That just doesnt work. This game has an identity crisis and the monthly releases Will become a even greater problem as time goes on.
As i said it should remove the pretense of the vanilla path and evolve into what it has always wanted to be: a full on cuck game
there are choices that lead to different paths, in these paths characters behave differently, i guess the vanilla wasn't on this update, it doesn't mean it won't eventually, i don't think it was promised vanilla on this update

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem with this game is the choices. the idea, the scenes are all ok.
but if I want to unlock the route with the old man, I need to let the black dude have its way.
its a game right? but Im forced to see scenes that I dislike. that ruin the whole experience.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agree with that. The Darrell route should be finished in the cuck path. However in one of the cheating paths it looks like Nat is falling for the D, emotionally, and she will be his exclusively.
I hope the next cuck update is Matt or Peter or even a stranger met in a bar with Ethan watching on his phone. I really liked the pictures sent to him when he was out looking for condoms.
how did you send Ethan for condoms ? I can not seem to pick that.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes