King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Darrell is the catalyst that brings Ethan's cuck/share fetish or jealousy that makes Nat cheat on him or his assertiveness to keep other men at bay and make his love life more exciting.
Darrell is also the one who initiates Nat into cucking and cheating but this is just the beginning. Nat will do more with other men. There is also the 'greedy' path that hasn't been explored yet. And there might be a lesbian/3some encounter somewhere with Jenna. So his role is quite an important one.
Can't wait to see what King B has to offer but I'll be back after the next 3 updates to avoid any disappointment.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For me, Nat cheating with Darrell is the hottest route in the game. I just wish there was a way that she could pull it off without Ethan cheating first and staying a good husband while not suspecting anything. :love:

Reactions: aqd

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
While waiting for the next release can i ask you all connoiseur for recommendation for any games that is similar to couples duet?

What other games are internally consistent that is similar in theme to this game?

By internally consistent i mean the story is good and the world of the story makes sense.
An example where the world doesn't make sense is project myriam, to me that game is just fetish simulator
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I drop it because it's not compelling as a story to me.
If you or any other person here on this thread is interested, there is another thread about swinging/netorase where users discuss games that have the respectful and consensual sharing aspect. It's this thread here. There you can ask for recommendations without it being too off-topic.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
yes
I hope we see a threesome or foursome scene/s with Nat, Jenna, Darrel, and Ethan—cuckolding, cheating, and swinging.
there is no any swinging in this game just sharing and cuckolding dev should add swinging route also like swapping between couples it will be amazing lets hope dev let this happen love this game ... good work dev

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm hoping for some Hotwife action! Ethan as a weak cuck is pathetic to watch, although somewhat fun to play.
Ethan's character screwed the pooch on the first cuck date by not controlling himself and was duly kicked out of the room.
He should have watched Nat and Darrel or offered to take pics/vids of them in the act.
Still, it's a great game!

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
For me, Nat cheating with Darrell is the hottest route in the game. I just wish there was a way that she could pull it off without Ethan cheating first and staying a good husband while not suspecting anything. :love:
Eh there is a route like that, Ethan doesn't cheat on Nat, but Nat does cheat on him without Ethan knowing.
I'm saying cause that's the route I'm playing and this update hit hard like that but was carried with good writing and scenes.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
From the one star review you have given, it's clear you play these games for hate rather than fun. I get it, it's a fetish of a kind too. If that's what turn your gears, you are free to post things to let it all out. Better here than in real life.
I'm glad to see my game working on another passionate fan. Thank you for investing your time and feelings to play my game. I'll be looking forward to your comments in next update too.;)
I dont know if anyone told you that before but your game is one of the top tier in every sites I visit, you clearly know what people want. Last update of yours is perfect, which is why I wanted to ask if you're gonna proceed with pregnancy after this update because I cant choose which path to follow as I liked every route which is something really rare for me. If you're gonna proceed with pregnancy will we have a choice between Darrel and Ethan even though both came in ?

Reactions: Chemish

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I dont know if anyone told you that before but your game is one of the top tier in every sites I visit, you clearly know what people want. Last update of yours is perfect, which is why I wanted to ask if you're gonna proceed with pregnancy after this update because I cant choose which path to follow as I liked every route which is something really rare for me. If you're gonna proceed with pregnancy will we have a choice between Darrel and Ethan even though both came in ?
Planning for pregnancy with multiple men, so can't tell right now in which paths.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes