Sep 25, 2020
So Ethan is cleaning up Nat's pussy after Darrell pumps in all his baby batter. How about Ethan also cleaning up Darrell's cock and balls? Since they are sharing, how about Darrell busting out Ethan's virgin ass? Nat can clean out Ethan's ass, it's only fair, right? Now, that's really sharing. Ethan and Nat decide that Ethan likes swinging both ways and being submissive.
Relax, lets give them some time. They are like at second base of cuckold relationship.

The whole point of a good story is not to throw at you all possible sex acts, but showing you the process and reason of pushing personal boundries far away. It's also fun to see how characters have some internal struggles characters, then normilize certain level of kink/debauchery but after some time decide they need to go further on path of kinkier stuff.

It's less important what sex acts they perform. Good storytelling is about escalation structure and tensions. About changing attitudes. "Why" is more important than "what".

So you need to ask, why Ethan would go from eating pussy to cleaning cocks. Would it be his own idea or just Darrell's way of pushing him into even deeper submission? Or maybe Nat would suggest that he should do it, just to see if she can have such influence she could push him to do emasculating for her?

In cuck threesome you've got 3 sides who can bring ideas for new experiences and you can utilize it in many different ways. You can create alliances and hidden agendas, overruling cooperation of two parties to bring third out of shell of reluctance towards something she initially was opposed to.

If you show every of those three characters having some inhibitiions and limits and then explain how others can find out about them and try to push them further away for some reason, you can create interesting windmill of dirty sex.

It's nice idea to start with an idea that initially creampie cleaning is most kinky, taboo act which changes everything, but in time becomes vanilla thing and to spice relationship again, they need to finds something new.

How do we get this scene ? View attachment 2294677
Aaaaw, how cute!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
KingB congrats on reaching a Pateron milestone... You deserve all praise for this game.

I hope we can see Ethan become a stronger cuckold. Darrell seem to be educating him in certain paths. I think the more he develops in this manner the more he can please Nat and lead her into different fetish. Others paths he is still a weak husband with a fetish. The stronger Husband ( My Opinion ) this is where we may see more sharing and group play.... possibly light bdsm... Hmmm.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Eh there is a route like that, Ethan doesn't cheat on Nat, but Nat does cheat on him without Ethan knowing.
I'm saying cause that's the route I'm playing and this update hit hard like that but was carried with good writing and scenes.
I need to find this route. Surely there is a choice I made that I need to change somewhere. :unsure:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I need to find this route. Surely there is a choice I made that I need to change somewhere. :unsure:
While playing the game, go to the help menu.
There's a short guide.
Follow the Ethan Oblivious path in that.
It's a list of choices you can make to get to that path.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.6.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 865 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 289 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Unfortunately I Can Not Work With These Links.
Please If You Can, Upload This File In Mega or Pixeldrain.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
KingB congrats on reaching a Pateron milestone... You deserve all praise for this game.

I hope we can see Ethan become a stronger cuckold. Darrell seem to be educating him in certain paths. I think the more he develops in this manner the more he can please Nat and lead her into different fetish. Others paths he is still a weak husband with a fetish. The stronger Husband ( My Opinion ) this is where we may see more sharing and group play.... possibly light bdsm... Hmmm.
I actually liked the threesome route love and lust together, most of the creators focuses on cuck path while 3some with cuck is a better combination which more like a hotwife route

Reactions: MikeOG

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It was amusing that Ethan got praised by Darrel and his Wife for his sexual performance.
I guess if Ethan is able to give Nat an orgasm during intercourse finally, it would be somehow the conclusion as an couple and no bull is needed anymore.
Maybe this kind of conclusion is in the final update for the romantic sharing path or Nat get's pregnant by Darrel.
Then Ethan stays at home and babysit's the new born baby during Nat's and Darrel's love vacation in Paris.

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
This might be one of the only games out right now that has a proper creampie cleanup scene and such a vivid narration of a creampie from someone with a big load. 10/10.

Like seriously most authors just say something like "Darrel Jizzed in her". You made it seem like we were there watching every detail happen in smooth sexual detail.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
leaving us some treats ;)
I think they should follow her back to the shower and have some more fun. Nat still has not taken one direct in the mouth and swallowed. Currently this is a one and done evening. The one at the house was several by evidance of the used concoms. I know that would be terrible to write and near impossible to render.. Maybe some highlight overview of different cumshots with Nat ? Just a thought. Love what you are doing KingB !

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe some highlight overview of different cumshots with Nat ?
Like a Highlight Reel, I like the idea, but I guess it would only work when every update would be like an episode and self-contained.
Pictures + Narrated: "Last time you witnessed Nat getting creampied or Nat received two facials from Ethan and Darrel at the same time"
Before each new update starts we could get a little summary with pictures about what happened the last time.
It could be fun if we paused the game for quite a while, but annoying when it's actively played the whole time.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes