SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Why do you say one of the best? So there's more games similar to couples duet?? Any recommendations?
I would recommend these Renpy games: A Perfect Housewife - A Perfect Marriage - Exciting Games - How far will you go - Hotwife Ashley - Girfriend Tapes - The Office Wife - Babysitters - The Tyrant - Pandoras Box - Watching my Wife - NTR Homestay - all games from NTRMAN
If you like fuckfests and cheating without consequences then The Adventurous Couple should do

RPGM and other: Indecent Wife Hana - A Promise Better left Unkept - Scars of Summer - Holding Hands - Boy Hero Ken

If you like to cuck others: Midlife Crisis - Away from Home - Milky Touch - A Mothers Love - Summertime Saga - Long Story Short

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
so what's coming next? jenna, old man, some other story arc expansion? I wish the nat left home path get updated next with both routes , ethan has job and no job.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure ??? No teasers have come out. I don't think we are done in the hotel room yet... but other routes could open up and move forward.... I have no clue.....

Reactions: asplly97

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The frat party with Carl and Matt should be in the next update.
Something complete new would be fun with Riya or Vance.
Maybe Riya having an affair with Ethan.
Sooner or later Nat and Jenna will have a threesome with Darrel and Ethan will be a spectator, no doubt.
agreed... Those could all happen. I think there would have to some ground work laid to set up thos meetings except the Frat Party. We know that on will happen. Ethan would have to woo Riya before and affair with Ethan. Vance....same. Now Peter... he is already started ! Or, We finish the bedroom scene.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
agreed... Those could all happen. I think there would have to some ground work laid to set up thos meetings except the Frat Party. We know that on will happen. Ethan would have to woo Riya before and affair with Ethan. Vance....same. Now Peter... he is already started ! Or, We finish the bedroom scene.
I know a little bit of groundwork is needed.
So I guess the next update will not have a big sex scene, mabye it will be a short update that progresses the story further and the update afterwards will be bigger.
The game offers a lot of possibilities, the dev did a good job.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The frat party with Carl and Matt should be in the next update.
Something complete new would be fun with Riya or Vance.
Maybe Riya having an affair with Ethan.
Yup that would make sense, the Riya, Vance, Carl, and Matt routes are due for an update before they are left behind the story arc. Or at least brought up to date.
Sooner or later Nat and Jenna will have a threesome with Darrel and Ethan will be a spectator, no doubt.
I think Ethan should become their camera-man

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes