packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Like a Highlight Reel, I like the idea, but I guess it would only work when every update would be like an episode and self-contained.
Pictures + Narrated: "Last time you witnessed Nat getting creampied or Nat received two facials from Ethan and Darrel at the same time"
Before each new update starts we could get a little summary with pictures about what happened the last time.
It could be fun if we paused the game for quite a while, but annoying when it's actively played the whole time.
I ment it to be a way to extend the evening without to much trouble. Like above someone wated her to do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I wanted to see a cum shot in the mouth. maybe a couple other positions. This all came from the first event Darrell had 5 cumshots in the whole evening... We saw nothing. Here it sees like a one and done.. Instead of that we could have done as you suggested ... snapshot of other sex to give the perception of a long sex night but not to much trouble for KingB. ( I hope )

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I think they should follow her back to the shower and have some more fun. Nat still has not taken one direct in the mouth and swallowed. Currently this is a one and done evening. The one at the house was several by evidance of the used concoms. I know that would be terrible to write and near impossible to render.. Maybe some highlight overview of different cumshots with Nat ? Just a thought. Love what you are doing KingB !
Was there not a scene if you didn't choose to allow Darrel to creampie Nat she takes double cumshot from Ethan and Darrel?

Also I think there maybe more to come from the hotel room yet, we didn't see them go to sleep yet also we still have the morning after to come yet

Reactions: grima_grima

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Was there not a scene if you didn't choose to allow Darrel to creampie Nat she takes double cumshot from Ethan and Darrel?

Also I think there maybe more to come from the hotel room yet, we didn't see them go to sleep yet also we still have the morning after to come yet
Possible... I hope you are right ! I did get the Buttkake scene.... still have not scene her open the mouth yet... except for Ethan.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I ment it to be a way to extend the evening without to much trouble. Like above someone wated her to do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I wanted to see a cum shot in the mouth. maybe a couple other positions. This all came from the first event Darrell had 5 cumshots in the whole evening... We saw nothing. Here it sees like a one and done.. Instead of that we could have done as you suggested ... snapshot of other sex to give the perception of a long sex night but not to much trouble for KingB. ( I hope )
I would like more images too

• Love
Reactions: dian091

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If they have the room for the whole night, they (Darrel) might as well stay UP most of the night. Maybe a call for room service after the shower and have Nat answer in a loose fitting robe. Invite the bellhop in for a very personal tip. If sharing mode, Bellhop gets tipped and leaves, full cuck mode, Bellhop's shift is done and he stays and he and Darrel Spit Roast Nat. Looking at dialogue for full cuck route, Nat seems to be quickly becoming a BBC Hot Wife.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
how do I get this ??? I guess it is from the go get Condom scenes.
Yes, Ethan needs to buy the condoms. (there are even two different buying condom path texts)
When you play the reluctant/angry Ethan path where Nat forces him into cuckolding, Ethan must cheat first and later you must pick aroused when he listens in front of the closed bedroom door at home.
The relcutant Ethan path is the most wicked path you can play in my opinion.
It's heavy NTR, Ethan at his weakest and Nat/Darrel are really unlikeable in this one.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, Ethan needs to buy the condoms. (there are even two different buying condom path texts)
When you play the reluctant/angry Ethan path where Nat forces him into cuckolding, Ethan must cheat first and later you must pick aroused when he listens in front of the closed bedroom door at home.
It's heavy NTR, Ethan at his weakest and Nat/Darrel are really unlikeable in this one.
Got it thanks !

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
which options will lead to relcutant Ethan path?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
which options will lead to relcutant Ethan path?
The game files include a walkthrough of each path that you can refer to if you have trouble and you can select them from the help option if you have trouble. The game directory for the short walkthroughs is game/images/sguide I like to bring them up in a slideshow window because I find it easier to read them that way.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just finished exploring this game again with different choices/routes, all I can say is that it's very well crafted. The attention to detail given to each path is noteworthy. I was critical before, of Ethen's character being too childish and simplistic, but the differing routes expose more of his true nature. Some routes portray him as an immature clown or a complete douchebag asshat, some portray him as a loving spouse with some kinky fantasies

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes