bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
the problem with this game is the choices. the idea, the scenes are all ok.
but if I want to unlock the route with the old man, I need to let the black dude have its way.
its a game right? but Im forced to see scenes that I dislike. that ruin the whole experience.
There seems to be a route with the old man without doing anything with Darrell. I tried it, look for the Nat and Peter route in the guides. It isn't completely up to date but on that route, not done anything with Darrell but near the current end of this version, she let's Peter bring her to two different orgasms, one while drunk, other while just tipsy and almost lets it happen when sober(dropped plant stops her short). There was one choice after that guide finished, to have sex with the husband or not(his choice), I chose not to, so she would be more willing to stray(on that path, he already cheated and is a whiny bitch boy).

FWIW, I don't mind her doing Darrell but I am not a fan of "OMG, that dick is so magic it made me instantly fall in love". Let her fuck him, then move on to Peter, the neighbor lady that is fucking her husband in most routes and anybody else that comes along. Like I said before, I have been the "one time bull" for a couple of cuckold couples. Also have done swapping(when I was dating someone). It was always agreed ahead of time, it would be a one time thing(unless we all ended up at another "party" and neither side could find an alternate for the night) but we might remain friends. They have an understanding, if ever one of them starts to get feelings, then they pull the emergency brake. There might be some kissing during sex but never after, except maybe on the cheek. The way this is written, on the Darrell cuck path, the MMC is losing her, even if she claims not, the way she acts during and after, she is falling for the BBC.

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.6.9]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Homeless man got to jack off to the couple when they were having sex in the alley and then Nat left her panties. This can happen in both cuckold routes and NTR oblivious route. I didn't get it in vanilla route but it may be possible in vanilla redemption route.
damn I didn't see who was fucking her in that alley in that one while the homeless man jerking, Darrell ?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't get it in vanilla route but it may be possible in vanilla redemption route.
You get the scene (and a choice to leave the panties for him or not) in vanilla route if they are exploring their exhibitionism fetish

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Now that Nat's picture has been changed, should the cover also be changed to the latest?

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
the problem with this game is the choices. the idea, the scenes are all ok.
but if I want to unlock the route with the old man, I need to let the black dude have its way.
its a game right? but Im forced to see scenes that I dislike. that ruin the whole experience.
For that it just happens once I think, cause when Darrell invites you to gym again you have to say no and instead of going with Ethan to the interview just stay home and the old man route unlocks. (I also prefer the Oldman route btw)

Reactions: baka and sava75

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Whuo great update, I hate the cuckolding thing on the game so I play Peter route and Nat cheating without Ethan knowing even tho he didn't cheated.
The update hit hard as a NTR, great narrative, Nat allowing without condom, creampied, no regrets,.
I know the complete scene is on the cuck path but nevertheless I liked it.

Reactions: Ron

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
The reason for getting Darrel path done fast is also due to suggestions I received from my patreon supporters. I also agreed with them because I also want to explore the other paths.
So be patient and check the game later as many have done and doing.
Hey king B,
So the point is to finish the "Darrel" path fast. That sounds good. I used to be a patron of yours for a many months but I really don't fancy darrel as a character, and therefore stopped my patron.

So the question is what is the time frame for "finishing" the darrel path. I guess it doesn't just end and that there will still be updates with him.
How many updates roughly are we looking at for darrel to not see so much "action"?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hey king B,
So the point is to finish the "Darrel" path fast. That sounds good. I used to be a patron of yours for a many months but I really don't fancy darrel as a character, and therefore stopped my patron.

So the question is what is the time frame for "finishing" the darrel path. I guess it doesn't just end and that there will still be updates with him.
How many updates roughly are we looking at for darrel to not see so much "action"?
Needed to get Darrel's path up to a certain point in the plot before the rest of the paths could truly take off. Darrel's path will continue to be there depending on the paths you take(a QOS path.) But after this update, it won't be the main focus like up to now. The major plot twist most probably will come after the next update to bring other paths to the same timeline.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Needed to get Darrel's path up to a certain point in the plot before the rest of the paths could truly take off. Darrel's path will continue to be there depending on the paths you take(a QOS path.) But after this update, it won't be the main focus like up to now. The major plot twist most probably will come after the next update to bring other paths to the same timeline.
Darrel seems like a cool guy on the cuckold content, on the NTR route I don't like him

Peter's route is the weakest

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
whats even is the timeline on this game, it seems to me than in the span of one week ethan went from unboxing some stuff to eat another man cum out of his wife.
From the one star review you have given, it's clear you play these games for hate rather than fun. I get it, it's a fetish of a kind too. If that's what turn your gears, you are free to post things to let it all out. Better here than in real life.
I'm glad to see my game working on another passionate fan. Thank you for investing your time and feelings to play my game. I'll be looking forward to your comments in next update too.;)

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes