NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You can access those same images while playing the game in the help menu. The pdf file with clickable titles should be available in my Patreon page as 'short guide'. That file is public.
I didn't know that the help menu actually did anything. Most Renpy games just have that as the disappointment button. You learn something new every day. Well done!

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I’m disappointed that the breakup route hasn’t gotten any traction. I’m really looking forward to the Ethan/Riyah redemption arc.
Somehow I like the break up path also, I like all paths so far, but this one could be interesting if Ethan would have an affair with Riyah from work and Nat would find out about it.
Nat could be jealous and stalks them all the time and introduces Darrel to Riyah.
I would like to see a malicious Nat.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Maybe she will be added to a different path. A breakup path is so final.
It didn’t seem final when I tried it. He literally told her to pack her shit and take a hike.
There’s lots of people complaining about Ethan being a cuck or being weak etc but they fail to realize if you play the game a certain way he can make an extremely principled stand against Nat and kick her out. Basically he’ll go full scorched earth and there’s no finality to it either. There’s an implication the story will continue.

I think there’s some budding hints that Ethan can fall for another woman and leave Nat or give her a comeuppance. But that only happens if you choose to play them that way.

Obviously theres a cheating path, an oblivious cheating path, a mutually voluntary cuck path, a Ethan voluntary cuck path with Nat needing convincing at first and the Ethan reluctant coming around to Nat wanting to cuck him.
Sooo the story seems to add a lot of freedom and flexibility to how the plot will change.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I see your point but, I think this also takes Nat ( who is a main sex interest for us ) kinda out of the picture. Yes I also see where they both can have their own stories here and possibly even come back together down the road. My concern is we already have multiple paths... adding one or 2 more will complicate KingB even more. I think KingB is looking to narrow down some paths.

I do see your point . The true cheating path has just begun.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Any thoughts out there ? I was hoping for today. I am hoping for another teaser from the hotel if this is not out ....

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

Nat opened her eyes and smiled at her husband with thick, creamy cum covering and slowly dripping down her beautiful face.

Other than on her beautiful face, her perfect breasts and thighs were also covered in thick globs of cum.

And most of that cum belonged to another man.

A sight that should have been grotesque and horrifying for a husband.

But Ethan was in awe of how beautiful, sexy and perfect his wife looked at this moment.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hello and Happy new year to all my fans!

I was planning on releasing the update on January 1st, but it seems this will take another three days to finish coding and check for bugs. This update includes so much more writing and extra choices than a usual update(I want to do justice to the extra animations I have done.)

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to make the wait worthwhile for you all.

Until then, please enjoy the teaser.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020

I was planning on releasing the update on January 1st, but it seems this will take another three days to finish coding and check for bugs. This update includes so much more writing and extra choices than a usual update(I want to do justice to the extra animations I have done.)

Happy New Year to you too. I wish you to achieve even greater success in the New Year and make this phenomenal game even better. I can't wait for the new update, and it will probably be my first game in 2023. Cheers!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Happy New Year King B
We will wait... Thanks!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Nat opened her eyes and smiled at her husband with thick, creamy cum covering and slowly dripping down her beautiful face.

Other than on her beautiful face, her perfect breasts and thighs were also covered in thick globs of cum.

And most of that cum belonged to another man.

A sight that should have been grotesque and horrifying for a husband.

But Ethan was in awe of how beautiful, sexy and perfect his wife looked at this moment.
The last time Darrel railed on Nat, he managed to fill up 4 or 5 condoms, and this time he's barebacker her!!!
Ethan kissed Nat after her gym date hoping to taste her "indiscretion" :sick: on her lips. And it looks like this time he will be served an extra large "Happy Ending Meal":p! If the cuck cleanup route is available.:LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes