KROM95

May 14, 2019
44room3 2 1.jpg

While treasuring the gentle, affectionate, and very familiar sensation of kissing her husband, Nat savored the unfamiliar and intense manner Darrel orally pleasured her.

Even their hands on each of her breasts fondled and induced different sensations that were pleasurable in their own way.

Nat loved experiencing these contrasting sensations working together to flame the growing lust within her body.

Dec 1, 2022
In the picture it looks like Ethan has almost a female body.
Even Nat looks bigger and stronger than him.
Maybe the game will get sissification stuff added at a later date.
I believe this is right. If you play the route where Ethan has sex with Jenna, the second time she puts Ethan in a submissive position while they have sex, Ethan feels "submissive, humiliated and vulnerable".

Coffee stains

Nov 1, 2022
View attachment 2259012

While treasuring the gentle, affectionate, and very familiar sensation of kissing her husband, Nat savored the unfamiliar and intense manner Darrel orally pleasured her.

Even their hands on each of her breasts fondled and induced different sensations that were pleasurable in their own way.

Nat loved experiencing these contrasting sensations working together to flame the growing lust within her body.
Nat is so hot. I hope she will get the best from darrel

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Twice the love, double the fun.
As Darrel took Nat from behind in an animalistic fashion, Nat deepthroated her husband.

Ethan's hand gently and lovingly caressed Nat's head as her whole body shook from Darrel's powerful thrusts, and his dick muffled her cries of lust.

Hello, everyone.

I would have loved to put out a Christmas update, but I'm currently working on this date scene with most renders and animations I have ever tackled in one update. So, I could only give out a couple of teasers for the holidays.

I wish everyone safe and happy holidays and merry Christmas 44hroom3 10ani 6.jpg

Coffee stains

Nov 1, 2022
As Darrel took Nat from behind in an animalistic fashion, Nat deepthroated her husband.

Ethan's hand gently and lovingly caressed Nat's head as her whole body shook from Darrel's powerful thrusts, and his dick muffled her cries of lust.

Hello, everyone.

I would have loved to put out a Christmas update, but I'm currently working on this date scene with most renders and animations I have ever tackled in one update. So, I could only give out a couple of teasers for the holidays.

I wish everyone safe and happy holidays and merry Christmas View attachment 2262854
damn King B never dissappoints

Reactions: packard1928

Coffee stains

Nov 1, 2022

Hello, everyone.

I wish everyone safe and happy holidays and merry Christmas View attachment 2262854
I hope .Ethab cant keep up with Darrel and nat and gets to watch again.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I see that in the OP on the first page, in the images, there are a couple of pictures of Nat in a bathroom with Matt and possibly Jenna (?). This isn't something I've seen in the game so far. Are these pictures teasers from a future update, or have I missed something along the way?

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I see that in the OP on the first page, in the images, there are a couple of pictures of Nat in a bathroom with Matt and possibly Jenna (?). This isn't something I've seen in the game so far. Are these pictures teasers from a future update, or have I missed something along the way?
That picture and some other ones are in the game, I don't know on the top of my head which route you have to go though...

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
it is a cheat route.... and you have to pick he split dress
I've played both the cuckold, Peter and NTR routes (with the split dress) and this didn't show up. She danced with Matt in the club and got groped by him in the bathroom, but nothing more.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I've played both the cuckold, Peter and NTR routes (with the split dress) and this didn't show up. She danced with Matt in the club and got groped by him in the bathroom, but nothing more.
THat is the cuckold... she is with Ethan at the club. You need to get she with Jenna. make all the wrong selections with Ethan where she is not happy. She will fuck darrell and then Matt. let me know if you get it.....

Reactions: JKrieger
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes