Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That's why I'm waiting for a game where the characters are more portrayed realistic.
I dislike when hubby's are being portrayed as clueless idiot wimps, also the stereotype portray of the hotwifes and bulls annoys me.
The game is not bad by all means, but I'm ready for a stag and vixen game.

Found it online:

Well, in cuckolding, the person watching (voyeur) is being humiliated. Often it’ll be a younger, more conventionally attractive or better endowed man who is having sex with the partner.
Sometimes verbal humiliation will be a part of the scene, with the partner expressing how much better her lover (often known as a bull) is than her cuck, how much bigger his penis is and how inadequate he is by comparison.
In cuckolding, the cuck doesn’t want to join in. The cuck might be involved in foreplay, or ‘forced’ to give the other man a blow job, but he’s not invited in. That would ruin the fantasy for most cucks.

In the case of stags and vixens, there isn’t the same element of humiliation. The man (stag) who would in cuckolding be the cuck instead enjoys watching his other half (vixen) getting sexual gratification from other men.
She (the genders can be reversed but that’s less common) enjoys performing and being watched.
Also, stags and vixens doesn’t preclude the man being involved. As well as watching he might eventually join in with his partner and another man rather than enjoying being excluded.
Couples who practise stag and vixen fantasies are not, however, automatically polyamorous or open. Stags and vixens often only have sex this way in pre-arranged situations, having negotiated their boundaries and when they are both present.
Lots of stags and vixens would still consider it cheating if their partner had sexual contact with someone else without discussing it first.
This is my preferred scenario.
Many women would love to have two or three men to satiate them while being true to their partners, as much as men fantasize about sex with multiple women. Differentiating between sexual intimacies and emotional attachments is only for strongly bound couples.

for now, I'm not doing a lot of different poses or scenes because I'm working on dialing in her facial features. This is how I'll be spending my time until the next game update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
This is my preferred scenario.
Many women would love to have two or three men to satiate them while being true to their partners, as much as men fantasize about sex with multiple women. Differentiating between sexual intimacies and emotional attachments is only for strongly bound couples.

for now, I'm not doing a lot of different poses or scenes because I'm working on dialing in her facial features. This is how I'll be spending my time until the next game update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks great in the shear dress.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Great game and I can't wait for the new update.

If someone can answer me. There is no possibility to see both scenes (the scene with Peter (the one in the last update) and the scene in the hotel with Darell) in one path? Because after the scene from the alley, I got the scene with the hotel, and the scene with Peter seems interesting to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Great game and I can't wait for the new update.

If someone can answer me. There is no possibility to see both scenes (the scene with Peter (the one in the last update) and the scene in the hotel with Darell) in one path? Because after the scene from the alley, I got the scene with the hotel, and the scene with Peter seems interesting to me.
IDK for sure, but the different routes seem to be exclusive for now.

Reactions: ant007

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope we can see this release Early because of the Holiday ? KingB must be busy... Not much from him last week.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I understand.. But I see where he is taking some time to set up his plot for various paths. It is also slow because he does a release every month. He can not update all paths ( 5.. I think ) every month. Just a thought.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not me I am ready now ! I am interesred to see how Ethan will reclaim Nat. Will it be in the hotel or at home. Love to see a preview Pic of Nat in a sexual act !

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes