crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
guys please help me with saves please where Nat will go out the first time with her husband's consent and where he does everything in secret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
do you mean where she says she is going out with friends ( Ethan is OK with it ) and she has a date with Darrell where they have sex in the car ?

Reactions: crisbr

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Plenty of buildup for Peter and Darrell but no release neither for punter nor player. Next update should be lava hot.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.6.2] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 850 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 273 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 259 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This really shows the creativity of the dev where the same pictures can have total different meanings with simple text changes. I am excited for the next release where it seems that Nat will get busy. I hope Ethan can get involved with Her and Darrell. I am hoping that is not the only path that will get attention. Not sure if the Peter path will continue some more. KingB seems to be slowly fulfilling differnt Fetishes listed in the tags . Hope we do not see more of the same Darrell. I hope KingB keeps him interesting ( not just Raw Sex ) there is a different fetish that can be used... I hope we can see NAT dive into some of the more heavy ones soon....

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Just played de 0.6.2 update and found it good, at least the Peter path, as I prefer that path for the NTR cause it shows that not just a black dong is everything, it shows experience, ability and erotism but most importantly the low falling to corruption of Nat with the mind games is way awesome, hoping the Dev will give it more importance

Lossum

TwitFollower
Aug 31, 2021
In such NTR stories I personally prefer the corruption to be progressed under the influence of some physically superior male(s) other than the (supportive) husband/boyfriend. Ugly/old bastard trope or situations involving other sorts of outasts trying to score with FMC aren't really my thing. It hadn't to be BBC obviously, but nonetheless it's good to have this path going further. Thanks for the update, Dev

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is no meaning in asking changelog for this game because there are so many branching paths ( pics are same but dialogues different) . The best I can say there is something with Darell and peter and ethan.
That's quite the silly take from you, that's the very reason there is a need for a change log so you know if the route you are playing is even getting updated. If I knew that the Darrel path was just conversations and nothing else I wouldn't have played this update, but it was just a pointless update that you could have skipped downloading if you had a proper changelog that told you what was added. Which is perfectly fine, not every update has to be a winner, this one wasnt.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes