CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The biggest thing I love about this game/novel is that Nat and Ethan really love each other and you can see it in their actions and what they say to each other. It doesn't matter how deep they slide into the rabbit hole, their love shines through. In real life, there are so many ways your action or inactions or the words you say or don't say can create irreparable harm to one's relationship so easily. But, here you have Ethan and Nat saying and doing the right thing at the right time to keep their bond solid. Communication and focus are the keys to what it takes to keep a relationship like their surviving and flourishing. Nat is a babe any man would give a hundred lifetimes for.

My only gripe is the movement of the characters, it's not natural, and it's almost robotic. I'm sure the dev is not totally happy with it and is probably trying hard to fix that one flaw.

Overall, I love this game and I lift my super short skirt and flash my frilly lacy wet, and sticky panties at the dev and his team, if he has one, with love and appreciation.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm also aware that Ethan is a cheater or can be, I would love to see Ethan while he is on the prowl when he runs into a beautiful girl with a rocking body, but she turns out to actually be a boy with a cock almost the size of Darrell's. Ethan starts a romance with this "girl" and when he finally finds out her big secret, this is not a turn-off for Ethan, but a turn-on. Both turn out to be givers and takers. Of course, they carry on a secret romance at first, but, eventually, Ethan introduces his "friend" to Nat to create a new level of perversion.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
All, Before you pass judgement remember KingB releases something EVERY MONTH !. That is why they seem short. Nobody produces several hundred renders and 30 to forty animations in one month. It is done in several months with possibly a crew of people. This is a ONE MAN SHOW.
Doing the renders takes a lot of time. It could take hours to pose the characters and set up the shot let alone the set and backdrops and on top of that the editing post work on PS. This game's artwork is a little crude (it's getting better) but its dynamic story is top notch. Thankfully all of the female characters are attractive enough so you do nt even care.

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
Ethan has to cheat to trigger this option, if he remained faithful to Nat you will only get Make an excuse

Here is a save for the path you requested. now from there choose to Confront them --> Trust Darrel
Keep in mind there is no party scene yet (just dialogues) and only is just the beginning.
If by cheat you mean accept Jenna's advances when she comes over. I did that and chose Confront them --> Trust Darrel but still the option to go swinging didn't appear.
Thanks for the save file.

Reactions: worldkaiser

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Would it be crazy if Janna and Nat go to the swinger party and for some reason... Riya and Ethan are there !
My thoughts exactly! and i believe this is what is going to happen one way or another (ethan has to see Nat at the party somehow) which is why this path excite me the most at the moment!

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I like the path in wich nat snaey with darren and ethan was oblivious to the things. I m waiting to see how this route get further. I don't want to break them up ibut it's a ntr route let's see what chouci come I want nat tb be sneaky and ethan to be oblivious cuck

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I like the path in wich nat snaey with darren and ethan was oblivious to the things. I m waiting to see how this route get further. I don't want to break them up ibut it's a ntr route let's see what chouci come I want nat tb be sneaky and ethan to be oblivious cuck
bro whichever route you wanna play every route has its own speciality i played 6 times to complete all paths literally genius .........

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
bro u are talented u have skills you should try making a game i can help with writing.......
Like doing some fan-art rendering stuff, doing some original stuff, and contributing to a couple of projects, but I hit the wall trying to write RenPy. I had a TBI, resulting in a form of dyslexia after that. Pretty much 99.9% rely on the Grammarly app to write anything.

So... Nat went on vacation and ran into a couple of acquaintances
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.7.3] [King B]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
Ok, this game paths are so convoluted and in dire need of proper walkthrough... there is so many branches that leads entirely into totally different scenes and there is also sub branches that change some dialogues, which is Honestly very impressive for a game that is made by one guy. so here is the new scenes for this update (and some of the previous update for the sake of consistency):

Cuckold-happy path:

-At hotel room with Darrel
whisper "i love you" you get different opening scene from the second option, what ever you chose Sub or Dom make sure Ethan doesn't cum early (very important) if you want 3some/share scene. now you get 2 options:

Tell Darrel not to cum inside leads to (new content)
different dialogue and bonus scene if you like to eat cum, different dialogue (and the best one imo) and stats following the scene end.

choosing this option, you'll get to go the gym and meet Riya there (no sexual scenes) different dialogue depending on the path.

Tell Darrell to cum inside leads to (new content)
different dialogue if you like to eat cum, different dialogue and stats following the scene end.
Making Ethan cum early leads to the same ending for the second option with different stats.
choosing this option, you wont get the gym scenes and therefor you wont meet Riya (donno if that will change in upcoming update)

remain silent different opening scene from first option.
the catch here is you can't decide if you want Darrel to cum inside or not, Nat will let him cum inside.
The scenes carry the same as "tell Darrel to cum inside" in the first option, different dialogue and stats following the scene end.
choosing this option, you wont get the gym scenes and therefor you wont meet Riya (donno if that will change in upcoming update)

Cuckold-Ethan coerced path:

It is a very linear path for the past couple of updates no choices, just sit back and enjoy the show!
nothing new for this path in the recent update though.

NTR-Argue-Ethan Faithful-forgive Nat:

-Ethan catch Nat cheating on him with Darrel in his car --> wait--> leave (didn't watch)

(new content) shared scene with other paths (the same one that follows after sex scenes with Darrel at the hotel) were Nat make Ethan favorite food, entirely different dialogue here that fits the path. here you get to go to the gym and meet Riya, again every thing carries the same as in other paths but with slightly different dialogues.
The faithful path is only one were you'll get the option to Mind his own business along side Intervene at the gym (to keep Ethan faithful i suppose)

-Ethan confront Nat and Darrel --> Nat get angry at Darrel --> Ask Nat to come home --> Forgive Nat

(new content) same shared scene with other paths, (the same one that follows after sex scenes with Darrel at the hotel) were Nat make Ethan favorite food only with different dialogue suited for the path, that's it.

NTR-Argue-Ethan Faithful-Kick Nat Out:

-Ethan catch Nat cheating on him with Darrel in his car --> Ethan leave (didn't wait)
or
-Ethan confront Nat and Darrel --> Nat get angry at Darrel --> Let Nat go --> Refuse

(new content) here you'll start of with Nat sleeping over at Jenna house. Jenna trying to comfort Nat she invites her to a swingers sex party in an attempt to cheer her up, here you'll get only one option Make an excuse
Nat will refuse her invitation hoping to salvage her marriage. then we jump over to the gym scenes with Ethan, it goes the same as in NTR-Argue-Ethan Faithful-forgive Nat only with slightly different dialogue .

NTR-Argue-Ethan Faithful:

-Ethan catch Nat cheating on him with Darrel in his car --> wait -->watch

Ethan get cucked by his wife, she goes by her self to meet Darrel at the hotel while lying to her husband "meeting with the girls"
no new content in here.

-Ethan confront Nat and Darrel--> Nat get angry with Darrel-->Not yet

(new content) same shared scene with other paths, (the same one that follows after sex scenes with Darrel at the hotel) were Nat make Ethan favorite food only with different dialogue suited for the path, that's it.

NTR-Ethan Cheat/Unfaithful:

-Ethan confront Nat and Darrel-->Nat trust Darrel

(new content) here you'll also start of with Nat sleeping over at Jenna house. Jenna trying to comfort Nat she invites her to a swingers sex party in an attempt to cheer her up, the difference here is you'll get the other and the only option is to Agree with Jenna
Nat accept the invitation then they go to try on slutty dress suited for the sultry occasion (really excited personally for this path in the upcoming updates) then we jump over to the gym scenes with Ethan. only this time we get one option is to Intervene the rest is all the same.

-Ethan catch Nat cheating on him with Darrel in his car --> wait --> watch

Jenna visit Ethan and fucks him like a proper housewife. then Ethan get cucked by his wife, she goes by her self to meet Darrel at the hotel while lying to her husband "meeting with the girls"
no new content in here.

-Ethan confront Nat and Darrel--> Nat get angry with Darrel-->Forgive Nat

Vanilla and Peter Path:

Honestly i am not interested in both paths and i haven't yet played them, maybe i'll do in the future? who knows? :HideThePain:
Sorry peters fans...:(

Hey I can't find this scene" Ethan get humiliated and tricked by his wife sending him to buy condoms while she's fucking Darrel cock raw " little help please....???

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Hey I can't find this scene" Ethan get humiliated and tricked by his wife sending him to buy condoms while she's fucking Darrel cock raw " little help please....???
Yes. i know it is hard to achieve every path without a walkthrough.. there is just so many variables and branches that one wrong choice puts you on the wrong route. but anyway here a save file for Ethan- coerced path:

Nat (and Jenna) schemed on Ethan to cheat on her with Jenna (so she can fuck Darrel because Ethan refused to get cucked -Ethan reluctant route-) and Ethan fell for it in this path.

So basically the save starts with Ethan and Nat at the morning after the night at the night club. in an attempt to "forgive" Ethan and make things "fair" Nat Demanded to cuck him... here you'll have 2 options:

Give in
which's what you want to choose for the coerced path
note: there is some choices after that doesn't affect the routes (just stats, i recommend to check both) so pick what ever pleases you.

Refuse
which is carries out the same as normal NTR route.

I intentionally uploaded this save (before the first date with Darrel) so you can see the whole path.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

FanofNTR

May 23, 2021
Yes. i know it is hard to achieve every path without a walkthrough.. there is just so many variables and branches that one wrong choice puts you on the wrong route. put anyway here a save file for Ethan- coerced path:

Nat (and Jenna) schemed on Ethan to cheat on her with Jenna (so she can fuck Darrel because Ethan refused to get cucked -Ethan reluctant route-) and Ethan fell for it in this path.

So basically the save starts with Ethan and Nat at the morning after the night at the night club. in an attempt to "forgive" Ethan and make things "fair" Nat Demanded to cuck him... here you'll have 2 options:

Give in
which's what you want to choose for the coerced path
note: there is some choices after that doesn't affect the routes (just stats, i recommend to check both) so pick what ever pleases you.

Refuse
which is carries out the same as normal NTR route.

I intentionally uploaded this save (before the first date with Darrel) so you can see the whole path.
Enjoy!

Thanks buddy found it.... damn I love this game

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes