dian091

Apr 17, 2020
This game is truly getting better and better and becoming so huge. I really can’t wait till I’m cuck she “forgets” her pills or deliberately throws them out in oblivious cheat options. But the pregnancy option needs to have some random element to it too
Random element like whether Darrel or one of his black friends we haven't met are the father of the baby or babies? Or maybe what color will the baby be?. Big Rooster, think you can try Nat in the same circumstances as Jenny?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
no disrespect but
:rolleyes: somebody needs to get a girlfriend
as for gaming, as long as the girls and sex are hot and varied, that is all that counts
It may surprise you, but a good chunk of people here and there are for a story. The most popular game thread in here just proves that.
And when the developer starts to twist his own initial plot in favour of dudes who like/don't like this and that - it ends up in a mess.

I don't like Darrell path. Like, at all. But I don't scream about it on every second page.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It may surprise you, but a good chunk of people here and there are for a story. The most popular game thread in here just proves that.
I don't disagree at all, if the story is weak it's a no-go, but... an unhealthy identification with a fictional game's character could be detrimental to that individual's development of social skills.

And when the developer starts to twist his own initial plot in favour of dudes who like/don't like this and that - it ends up in a mess.
I don't like Darrell path. Like, at all. But I don't scream about it on every second page.
I get it, he seems like the stereotypical arrogant black bull, just like Vance is the stereotypical arrogant biker and Matt is the stereotypical arrogant jock, or not arrogant at all but confident, which many women are attracted to. And Peter, IDK, the stereotypical creepy senior citizen?
That being said, the first outside character introduced into the couple's story was Darrell. The tilt of this stories arc was immediately obvious, with the options for different routes.
King B likely has the story written or fully conceptualized already and he's listening to his patrons for what to emphasize in the next update.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
King B likely has the story written or fully conceptualized already and he's listening to his patrons for what to emphasize in the next update.
Because in any business, whether that's automobile manufacturing, gaming, or restaurants..., Money talks and BS walks.

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes