hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Just found this game and discovered the route where you are cucked but wife just thinks she's cheating. That is my jam. So good. Please let there continue to be a path where the husband is cucked without the wife's knowledge. Literally the hottest thing ever.

Reactions: Big Rooster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just found this game and discovered the route where you are cucked but wife just thinks she's cheating. That is my jam. So good. Please let there continue to be a path where the husband is cucked without the wife's knowledge. Literally the hottest thing ever.
I've heard of a husband being cucked without his knowledge but if the husband is cucked without the wife's knowledge boy is she going to be pissed when she finds out who the fuck is cucking her husband :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I've heard of a husband being cucked without his knowledge but if the husband is cucked without the wife's knowledge boy is she going to be pissed when she finds out who the fuck is cucking her husband :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you found out your wife was cheating and you liked it and watched but didn't tell her then you're still basically being cucked, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
none - it's an IR-cuck-focused game, despite what anyone else here will tell you; and if you like that, you'll like it, and if you don't, I'd find something else.
Yes, to a point, you "can" avoid most of the IR content and just play the geriatric or vanilla routes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, to a point, you "can" avoid most of the IR content and just play the geriatric or vanilla routes.
Sure, that's true, but I feel it does a disservice to those trying to sound out what a game's about - and don't get me wrong that's no knock to any fanbase; like I said, those that are into that will enjoy it as one of the best in the genre, for those that aren't there are other games with more emphasis on stuff they'll like.

This is yet another instance where I feel like the tag system is so lacking, it really needs "primary" and "secondary" tags or something like that - it's impossible to get a real feel for what a game's focus is on.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Sure, that's true, but I feel it does a disservice to those trying to sound out what a game's about - and don't get me wrong that's no knock to any fanbase; like I said, those that are into that will enjoy it as one of the best in the genre, for those that aren't there are other games with more emphasis on stuff they'll like.

This is yet another instance where I feel like the tag system is so lacking, it really needs "primary" and "secondary" tags or something like that - it's impossible to get a real feel for what a game's focus is on.
I agree on this! i donno who is in charge of the tag naming and what not, but with my due respect for this site that this big he is an idiot...
For instance they changed the tag "NTR" to only one type of ntr "netorare" while other games that has "cuckold/sharing" content labeled with "swinging" instead of "netorase" even though there is no swinging in them....:FacePalm::poop:

Edit: if it comes to me? I'd personally get rid of the Japanese tag naming shit and just simply calls them what they are I.e: cuckold, sharing, cheating, swinging.. etc

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I agree on this! i donno who is in charge of the tag naming and what not, but with my due respect for this site that this big he is an idiot...
For instance they changed the tag "NTR" to only one type of ntr "netorare" while other games that has "cuckold/sharing" content lapeled with "swinging" instead of "netorase" even though there is no swinging in them....:FacePalm::poop:

Edit: if it comes to me? I'd personally get rid of the Japanese tag naming shit and just simply calls them what they are I.e: cuckold, sharing, cheating, swinging.. etc
IMO Tags are generally taken with a tablespoon of salt

Reactions: worldkaiser

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
IMO Tags are generally taken with a tablespoon of salt
I usually take the tags with a whole salt lick. But in the interest of fairness sometimes people just want to write the story that they want to write and they don't fit into the templates of the tags very well. Swinging is one of the ones that you have to have because Nat gives the neighbor the green light to sleep with Ethan. It doesn't fit the template perfectly because from Ethan's point of view, he is just cheating and Nat only wants him to give in so she can justify her own cheating. A small alteration to the path, where Nat has the option to give Ethan permission to fuck Jenna, would basically create a swinging route with minimal effort. Instead, that scene is usually just used as a litmus test for the NTR route and a few of the darker cuckolding routes. As to a real swinging route where the couple does it together, it is possible as a later branch of the vanilla route if that is the direction the dev wants to take it.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hmm, I think it's a little too late for this but, Nat and Jenna could have swayed Ethan's resistance to Nat's desire for a more open marriage(swinging etc) by setting up a threesome with our happy couple, where Jenna fucks Ethan with Nat. Ethan would have no claim about keeping the marriage "closed" at that point, so Nat could claim her prize for her later trysts with the rational argument for fair play.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes