nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Darrel has fucked Nat how many times now:unsure:...by the way Darrel has fucked Nat under the shower at the motel already.
And both had a fuck session at the gym also. (without showering)
Do we need more of the same?
The BBC content is dominating the game and if more gets added, it gets kinda boring in my honest opinion.
It's Peters turn now and whoever don't has fucked the bitch yet.
At times a bit of variety is a good thing.
how about Jenna starts fucking Nat, Ethan is a cuck to is wife and her domineering lesbian lover
and eventually They invite Riya over for a all girl fuck feast While Ethan strokes his little dick in the corner.

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
I'm fantasizing about a scene. Sam and Jenna invite Ethan and Nat to have group sex and record it for Jenna's channel. Once in the act, they ask Ethan to grab the camera. Ethan looks at the clock in the room and realizes that an hour has passed and no one has paid attention to him. From here, there are several options:

1. Ethan doesn't care and continues recording his wife and her friend having sex with Sam.

2. Ethan gets sad and leaves the room (here there is the option for Nat to go after him or not).

3. Ethan gets angry, throws the camera and breaks Nat's or Jenna's ass (or Sam's, but then you'd have to put the "gay" tag on the game).

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
the game automatically closes if i start new game , but i can load game from previous saves.
help !
is this the new release or the one on the main page. if it is the one from the main page there is several suggestion in previous pages... I thankfully did not have the problem.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes