Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Was looking at the genres associated with this game. It seems pregnancy is all we are waiting for. Wonder how long it will be. I am sure Darrell will ask her to let him impregnate her. Unless Ethan accidentally knocks up Riya.
The list:
Stylized 3DCG, 3DCG, 2DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonists, Romance, Corruption, Interracial, Lesbian , Voyeurism, Teasing, Bdsm, Playboy, Hotwife, Swap, Cuckold, Cheating, Ntr, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Groping, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Masturbation, Oral sex, Group sex, Mobile game

Reactions: dian091

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Was looking at the genres associated with this game. It seems pregnancy is all we are waiting for. Wonder how long it will be. I am sure Darrell will ask her to let him impregnate her. Unless Ethan accidentally knocks up Riya.
The list:
Stylized 3DCG, 3DCG, 2DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonists, Romance, Corruption, Interracial, Lesbian , Voyeurism, Teasing, Bdsm, Playboy, Hotwife, Swap, Cuckold, Cheating, Ntr, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Groping, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Masturbation, Oral sex, Group sex, Mobile game
Trying for a baby has already been specifically mentioned in the Vanilla-adjacent paths. However, that doesn't mean that pregnancy isn't just as likely to occur in the other paths since there have been allusions to it in those as well. The NTR Nat angry comes to mind when she imagines getting pregnant in the hotel. I don't think that there will be much to hope for in the Peter path as he probably has the same sperm count as a cup of yogurt.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and hooter

Tyger1234Rose

Apr 10, 2022
The list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-couples-duet-of-love-lust-v0-13-0-king-b.85817/post-9794948

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
i'm really rooting for a Darrel x Nat update (gym shower sex)
Darrel has fucked Nat how many times now:unsure:...by the way Darrel has fucked Nat under the shower at the motel already.
And both had a fuck session at the gym also. (without showering)
Do we need more of the same?
The BBC content is dominating the game and if more gets added, it gets kinda boring in my honest opinion.
It's Peters turn now and whoever don't has fucked the bitch yet.
At times a bit of variety is a good thing.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agree. Peter would be a fun story to follow. I would like to see more sharing stories in the game . MC watching is ok... but been done a lot. Dominance, is not my thing but I know it is for some ... it is different ,,,so I guess I'll follow along. It is a good game and the Dev is trying to keep all happy. That is a very hard task.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
The latest update has been great. Ethan tells Jenna to fuck off while Riya shows up behind him half naked and Nat sees it all and flips out while Ethan stands his ground and tells them to GTFO or he's calling the cops.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The latest update has been great. Ethan tells Jenna to fuck off while Riya shows up behind him half naked and Nat sees it all and flips out while Ethan stands his ground and tells them to GTFO or he's calling the cops.
Serious don't joke this was in the new update. Don't take away my smile by saying this is your wish.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There was one path that bothered me because of how it was inconsistent. One of Nats reluctant paths. The one where he uploaded the video. She was all over the place. She was mean loving brutal loving brutal. She had a bipolar mentality. How's that saying go the punishment didn't fit the crime.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Serious don't joke this was in the new update. Don't take away my smile by saying this is your wish.
I'm not kidding.

If you play Nat as trying to force cuckolding on Ethan, while Ethan rejects Jenna's advances she will cheat anyway. If you make Ethan stand up for himself and tell her to leave - they basically break up and Ethan has the option to fall for Riya. After the Riya sex scenes play out the story continues with Jenna trying to make Ethan submit to her and Ethan making the two of them look like crazy bitches.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm not kidding.

If you play Nat as trying to force cuckolding on Ethan, while Ethan rejects Jenna's advances she will cheat anyway. If you make Ethan stand up for himself and tell her to leave - they basically break up and Ethan has the option to fall for Riya. After the Riya sex scenes play out the story continues with Jenna trying to make Ethan submit to her and Ethan making the two of them look like crazy bitches.
I'm happy bless you.:D

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Darrel has fucked Nat how many times now:unsure:...by the way Darrel has fucked Nat under the shower at the motel already.
And both had a fuck session at the gym also. (without showering)
Do we need more of the same?
The BBC content is dominating the game and if more gets added, it gets kinda boring in my honest opinion.
It's Peters turn now and whoever don't has fucked the bitch yet.
At times a bit of variety is a good thing.
The difference in the shower at the gym is that they could be interrupted by another gym member. likely one , (or two), of Darrell's friends.

Reactions: hooter

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The difference in the shower at the gym is that they could be interrupted by another gym member. likely one , (or two), of Darrell's friends.
It would be slightly different.:unsure:
Maybe a little Gangbang would happen then, but to be honest I don't care.
I'm interested in new fuckers who haven't fucked Nat yet.
Peter, Vance, Carl and this guy from the restaurant.
By the way it looks that my game is broken.
I played the route where Ethan cancels the first cuckold date between Nat and Darrel. (restaurant and bedroom sex event)
After the cancelation the couple cuddled in bed, next morning Nat told Ethan to never come up with the cuckold fetish again.
In the next scene Darrel appears in a suit und kisses Nat in her robe.
WTF 1.jpg WTF 2.jpg
:LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:WTF?:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It looks like the game is broken and many old saves don't work anymore.
Another two of my favourites ->
Ethan as old man.jpg WTF 3.jpg
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes