slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Great subject matter and great art (preview image), but the download size doesn't mean the game has much content. Pay attention to this game and wait until it has more content

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
looks interesting . will the wife get pregnant by the black dude ?? I'm hoping that your story will be something real like she is cheating cause she was feeling neglected nd then just for fun nd then falls in love . and the guy she is cheating with also falls in love with her nd they break all the ceiling nd out of no where she gets pregnant .
If it ends there, it would almost be vanilla. Better once she is in love with another, a new super attractive neighbor arrives and fucks her and since this new neighbor belongs to a swap club, she is fucked all over the neighborhood, including gangbangs of course. Why are you going to limit her to one guy?

Reactions: Busted1201

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
The outlines hurt my eyes, Good luck with the game Dev, but the artwork kills it for me personally.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
If it ends there, it would almost be vanilla. Better once she is in love with another, a new super attractive neighbor arrives and fucks her and since this new neighbor belongs to a swap club, she is fucked all over the neighborhood, including gangbangs of course. Why are you going to limit her to one guy?
well I was talking about 1 route which I like . maybe there r other routes like u mentioned aswell .

Reactions: SciMatt

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Possible to play only with male mc??
Ntr is optional or not ??
its optional but not sure if its optional in the sense, if you dont do it then you dont get cucked
also this game has both ntr, wife can cuck you and you can also cuck your wife

as some games do optional ntr, where you can decline it but plot/story wise it still happens

Reactions: Rory Smith

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I like the new version number. Gives a better indication of the progress :) Hopefully there's lots more to come, you've done an exceptional job with this.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The writing is very surface level and the "art style" with bad tracing over renders is just kind of baffling. Like, even if your renders are low quality, I'm pretty sure they would look better without you scribbling all over them.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
Is the 0.1.7 walkthrough incomplete? I noticed it no longer shows the options with Darrel at the beginning. The guide I downloaded shows the paths from the neighbors onward

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Is the 0.1.7 walkthrough incomplete? I noticed it no longer shows the options with Darrel at the beginning. The guide I downloaded shows the paths from the neighbors onward

This is the file I uploaded at first. For me it shows all. Please try it and let me know.

View attachment A couple's duet walkthrough(V0.1.7).pdf
I'll directly upload the file here too, just in case.

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
A couple's duet walkthrough(V0.1.7)

This is the file I uploaded at first. For me it shows all. Please try it and let me know.

View attachment 1312392
I'll directly upload the file here too, just in case.
All good now. Thanks

Actually scratch that...

If I open up the PDF in my downloads it shows everything as it should.

But if I open it outside the folder then I get the following message

"The dimensions of this page are out-of-range. Page content may be truncated."

And then the first part is missing...

Reactions: Knight D
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes