Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
All good now. Thanks

Actually scratch that...

If I open up the PDF in my downloads it shows everything as it should.

But if I open it outside the folder then I get the following message

"The dimensions of this page are out-of-range. Page content may be truncated."

And then the first part is missing...

Same problem here.

Reactions: Knight D

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
This is really good, hopefully development moves rather quickly, I'm really interested to see how different routes play out!

Reactions: Satiro

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A game where is present a cuckold path is always welcomed, the Dev should use more naughty hotwife outfits such as stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels (also during the sex scenes), in this way the game would be ever more exciting!

Reactions: Latex224

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
A game where is present a cuckold path is always welcomed, the Dev should use more naughty hotwife outfits such as stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels (also during the sex scenes), in this way the game would be ever more exciting!
u played version 2 ?? anything eventful ??

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
u played version 2 ?? anything eventful ??
In my path line (cuckold path, the husband don't go at the interview and follow the wife at the gym with the black neighbor) there is not any lewd scene, only the couple that agree to follow the cuckold path after the husband's confession and their desire to spice up the relationship in this way

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
In my path line (cuckold path, the husband don't go at the interview and follow the wife at the gym with the black neighbor) there is not any lewd scene, only the couple that agree to follow the cuckold path after the husband's confession and their desire to spice up the relationship in this way
what happens if the husband goes to the interview ??

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes