Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
here here....Love it !

Just asking if we will see a little more Fan Art since we are on a 20 or so day wait. Loved you Nat at the club with them alone. I thought maybe thety were in an area where they could put on a show for the hubby ( cluck... cluck ). Then the next one cam out with them on the dance floor.
Yes I'm doing another one as we speak, and I found Darrels real asset model too, so updating him too. Was using a stand-in previously. I found the club already but I'm always looking for assets from the game.
If anyone knows what assets are used in any of the scenes PM me.
If warranted, I'll start a thread to share assets and fan-art.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat at the club with them alone. I thought maybe thety were in an area where they could put on a show for the hubby ( cluck... cluck ).
There is a upstairs in the club...so a more private show could happen, but that would (will) be amazing! THX for the idea!!

As of yet I'm fine tuning the models, so posing them doesn't take priority for now

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
She wants it too but she's afraid
Maybe. But I am not sure who's rule it was. I remember Ethan talking to Darrell on the sofa about the rules of the cluck. But Nat did ask for it in the gym and the car . Nowshe say she loved the Cluck a lot. Mabe that wall will come down with the cum in mouth request of Ethan.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Maybe. But I am not sure who's rule it was. I remember Ethan talking to Darrell on the sofa about the rules of the cluck. But Nat did ask for it in the gym and the car . Nowshe say she loved the Cluck a lot. Mabe that wall will come down with the cum in mouth request of Ethan.
was playing the vanilla route and they were breeding obsessed, at least in conversation, so a mash-up between routes could happen

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Not gonna lie this update was a little disappointing, hopefully the next one comes sooner.

I think this may have been touched before, but are there any routes where Nat and Ethan are kind of forced to engage in a cuck relationship with Darrell? Rn I have a cheating route, cheating where Ethan finds out, and a cuck route, but all of them Nat is willingly engaging. Would be interesting to see a blackmail/forced route if possible!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not gonna lie this update was a little disappointing, hopefully the next one comes sooner.

I think this may have been touched before, but are there any routes where Nat and Ethan are kind of forced to engage in a cuck relationship with Darrell? Rn I have a cheating route, cheating where Ethan finds out, and a cuck route, but all of them Nat is willingly engaging. Would be interesting to see a blackmail/forced route if possible!
No blackmail yet. Seems like something that could happen later on in the vanilla route. The neighbors and Darrell do seem quite pushy and insistent.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022

Ethan can pressure Nat to cuckold him. You play her like she's faithful and pick options where she's not sure or tempted but resisting and play Ethan as if he wants it to happen. When she says no Ethan can either ease her into it slowly using less extreme choices or things that relate to cuckolding but aren't it.... or he can keep being aggressive and insisting on cucking. She'll give in under pressure and then they'll have a fight at the end.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
No blackmail yet. Seems like something that could happen later on in the vanilla route. The neighbors and Darrell do seem quite pushy and insistent.
Blackmail could possibly come from Peter or Darrell. I say Darrell after he is exposed by Ethan over the pictures and Nat asks him to leave.... saying we are done. Darrell being a slime ball could blackmail them. Just a thought.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
If there is blackmail I hope it's not on the vanilla path for the simple fact its vanilla lol we have a path for all those routes already he is working on them no need to fuck up a good thing

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I think vanilla path should stay vanilla, but a blackmail path would def be interesting!
I do think that there should be a distinct vanilla path as well. I just think that having the blackmail path branch off from the Vanilla path, where they love each other and have affirmed their fidelity to each other, packs more punch than the paths where Ethan is a tool or a cuck.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I do think that there should be a distinct vanilla path as well. I just think that having the blackmail path branch off from the Vanilla path, where they love each other and have affirmed their fidelity to each other, packs more punch than the paths where Ethan is a tool or a cuck.
Yeah, i expect vanilla path have some branch where Ethan and Nat have to overcome some challenges and defeat some antagonist who want destroy their marriage. And like Back told, Vance could be one of them since he is asshole predator who doesn't accept get rejected by a woman.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes