Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not gonna lie this update was a little disappointing, hopefully the next one comes sooner.
Think about this, Some very popular games that have taken several years to develop. I know that some people are going to say the Developer is milking their patrons, but I've been a game contributor, and all I can say is there's a shit-ton of work to release just a modest update. Be patient and support the creators.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here is something to whet our appetites for Nat!
work in progress using a new base model for Nat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow.... I needed this ! You got the body and hair spot on ! I hope others will pick up your passion ! Maybe KingB can push one our way ! We have 20 - 25 days and counting.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thx!
Yeah, her face is not right yet but with a little work...
I know you will get it ! I really like the one in the club ! I know it is still not totally like Nat... but wow she is hot I hope you have lewd plan ahead. Soon .... I hope ! We have 20 some days to wait unless KingB graces us...

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I know you will get it ! I really like the one in the club ! I know it is still not totally like Nat... but wow she is hot I hope you have lewd plan ahead. Soon .... I hope ! We have 20 some days to wait unless KingB graces us...
I think the club scene will work out :devilish: although I'm not at all satisfied with my Nat, I'll keep trying to improve her, while doing other things as well. Stay tuned because I'm like a pitbull chewing on a hambone.

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Big Rooster you should make your own game bro. With ur awesome storyline
Thanks!
making a game requires writing many lines of code, being that I can barely type that's a no-go for me.:cry:

i think with out alll the make up she has a really sweet and innocent face. you have all my moral support, I congratulate your work so far
Thanks alot for that!
I agree her face is beautiful with or without make-up! That's why I'm putting so much effort into recreating her.
IMO Nat is an 11 !!!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think you got the Hair and eye really nice now. get the lips.... Wow this is really getting great !
Thanks for the input, I mean it.
You are right, on the lips. I think King B was tweaking her as time went on too.
Ethan and the office girl are next,Darrel I have

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the input, I mean it.
You are right, on the lips. I think King B was tweaking her as time went on too.
Ethan and the office girl are next,Darrel I have
THank for what you do. I envy you for that talent. I tried.... boy did I suck. I hope when you get it... we will see Nat in some...so call situations ???

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
THank for what you do. I envy you for that talent. I tried.... boy did I suck. I hope when you get it... we will see Nat in some...so call situations ???
Thx!!!
it's a hobby that I can do. IDK about talent, I've learned from others like OhWee and simply pressing buttons and flipping switches.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
yeah, Dee on DMD is favorite of mine also Lisa from BB and Alexis from The Tyrant and all those games supporting casts are good fodder for making fan-art, Also Claire from The Typist's game, which is based on the very popular Blaire model too.
Most of my work is just crap, its just like taking a 100 pictures hoping 1 or 2 will look good only the take a lot of time to do each one. And then there are those damned squirrels.....

Reactions: packard1928
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes