lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Matt seems more like the likely candidate for a mutually agreed to threesome if one or the other are reluctant. In one path Nat was messing around with him in club, and he keeps messaging her, so if she shows Ethan her phone conversation with Matt She could convince him to invite Matt over and Matt wouldn't mind sharing because he's on their tuff and IMO he's young, horny and doesn't care about the cuck-games. Not forgetting that fits in with two or more different scenarios.
As we already know the office girl will be Ethan's potential consort and be Nat's foil.
I rather invite Carl.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think the office girl will be Nats Foil. I think she may be part of Nat Cuckold scenerio ( if there is one ). or as you mention just a cheat partner for Ethan

As lipe2410 mention Carl could be an ace in the hole so to speak. one cool scenerio could be they invite Carl and his college buddys and they use Carl to fuck Nat and cuckold Ethan and the 2 seniors. That would give Carl High respect.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think the office girl will be Nats Foil. I think she may be part of Nat Cuckold scenerio ( if there is one ). or as you mention just a cheat partner for Ethan

As lipe2410 mention Carl could be an ace in the hole so to speak. one cool scenerio could be they invite Carl and his college buddys and they use Carl to fuck Nat and cuckold Ethan and the 2 seniors. That would give Carl High respect.
I prefer invite only Carl. And i'm think in a more "sharing" scenario than a cuckold. Like Ethan sharing Nat and let her take Carl's virginity. Of course Carl will be quickie in cum in the first time right with a smokeshow like Nat. Than Ethan will be a good buddy and show him how to proper fuck and make Nat cum. Then the final act will be Ethan and Carl double team Nat in a hot threesome. Than Carl go back to his seniors to rub in their faces that he fuck Nat. And Ethan and Nat will have another round and go to sleep happy for show to the cute nerd the pleasures of life. Like good samaritans.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I prefer invite only Carl. And i'm think in a more "sharing" scenario than a cuckold. Like Ethan sharing Nat and let her take Carl's virginity. Of course Carl will be quickie in cum in the first time right with a smokeshow like Nat. Than Ethan will be a good buddy and show him how to proper fuck and make Nat cum. Then the final act will be Ethan and Carl double team Nat in a hot threesome. Than Carl go back to his seniors to rub in their faces that he fuck Nat. And Ethan and Nat will have another round and go to sleep happy for show to the cute nerd the pleasures of life. Like good samaritans.
It is possible. I really want to see Nat in a threesome . They would have to take a page from Darrell and take a pic for proof to the other dudes that he did the deed. I can see Nat asking Ethan to show him the ropes also. She had a soft spot int the bar for him. Maybe now that the release is closer KingB can give us another teaser ? One with Nat !

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It is possible. I really want to see Nat in a threesome . They would have to take a page from Darrell and take a pic for proof to the other dudes that he did the deed. I can see Nat asking Ethan to show him the ropes also. She had a soft spot int the bar for him. Maybe now that the release is closer KingB can give us another teaser ? One with Nat !
It's pity for me that Carl only show up if Ethan picked the normal dress for Nat and not the reveling one. Since my Nat and Ethan are a more daring and playfull couple in my "reveling dress path" i hope Carl can still appear for them after that.
Edit: Also, Carl take a pic of Nat during sex to show to his friends could be another step foward for Ethan and Nat in their e exhibitionism kink/game.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You're forgetting Ethan never had made Nat cum from intercourse, only oral, that's why hubby was so surprised by Darrel giving Nat the Big'O from only his dick. So not to rain on Ethan's parade, either one at a time or all of the college boys would more likely to make her cum than Ethan's lil pecker.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You're forgetting Ethan never had made Nat cum from intercourse, only oral
There is always a first time :cool:

And i'm not saying this should happen in the next 2-3 updates

This is something that could happen very down the line in some routes after much more development, especially in a vanilla branch where Ethan and Nat barely start their shy exhibitionism games, and this new exhibitionism kink of theirs can evolve to more daring things. Let's say that once they reach the stage of have sex while other people watch them, Ethan and Nat starting think that could be fun not only make other people watch but maybe invite them to join to the fun. And then the doors of a wholesome sharing lifestyle (both Ethan sharing Nat and Nat sharing Ethan) can be opened:giggle:

• Love
Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You're forgetting Ethan never had made Nat cum from intercourse, only oral, that's why hubby was so surprised by Darrel giving Nat the Big'O from only his dick. So not to rain on Ethan's parade, either one at a time or all of the college boys would more likely to make her cum than Ethan's lil pecker.
Nats orgasm could possibly be fueled by the excitement of the cuckold or Cheats. That may have heighten her ( O zone ) emotionally and physically (Darrell size helped ) . I do not think she had on at the reclaiming... I was hoping for that. I was thinking maybe she had a breakthrough. Maybe she did. I do not see the threesome jut on the romantic side. I could definitely be on the Cheat side. I still want her to grant Ethan wish and take a shot in the mouth. also I wonder when bare play will start ?

Ethan is not... that ..small by some of the pics.... She ( Nat ) must have some mental thing there preventing the big "o" Not to mentions Ethans lack of imagination to sex itself. We mostly see Missionary.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There is always a first time :cool:

(both Ethan sharing Nat and Nat sharing Ethan) can be opened:giggle:
I was thinking maybe she had a breakthrough. Maybe she did.

Ethan is not... that ..small by some of the pics.... She ( Nat ) must have some mental thing there preventing the big "o" Not to mentions Ethans lack of imagination to sex itself. We mostly see Missionary.
IMO
Darrel's size helped and he knows how to f*ck a women. When Ethan peeked in on them having sex, Darrel was purposely hitting Nats G-spot, while Nats head was buried in the pillows to muffle her cries of ecstasy. That was her breakthrough, it came because of his technique. Excitement could be a key but Ethan's lack of "moves" will be a killjoy. Women can have an "O" both through clitoral and the "G-spot" stimulation or both at once, Ethan doesn't stimulate either apparently.
As for my gameplay, I'm only interested in Nat and whatever she gets up to and not whatever interchangeable MC she's with. But King B's writing keeps the MC (Ethan)"feelings" entertaining enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
By past experiance we are about 10 days to the release if on track. Possibly alittle more due to the holidays. KingB can we see a couple more Spoiler pics to talk about till then ? Hopefully with Nat ? ( just asking )

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
he's been doing 5-6 weeks on average, much better than a lot of developers.
I thought he was releasing around the 25 of a month...then wanted 5 days before release to public. THese last few releases have matched that. This one may be a little longer due to a small vacation he took. As you say... Way better than most Devs.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes