Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I thought he was releasing around the 25 of a month...then wanted 5 days before release to public. THese last few releases have matched that. This one may be a little longer due to a small vacation he took. As you say... Way better than most Devs.
I'm thinking sticking to preset release date will be hard to maintain. Releasing an update every 4-6 weeks is an ambitious schedule.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'm thinking sticking to preset release date will be hard to maintain. Releasing an update every 4-6 weeks is an ambitious schedule.
Agreed. It also depends on how large it is. With the paths that are there and all the text scripts he has to write. That is a lot to accomplish. Also the renders to the paths. So far he is meeting his objectives. but everybody wants content for the path they like best. With just one guy ...that can't happen. I love the game, Love the scripts. I just hope he keeps doing it.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Agreed. It also depends on how large it is. With the paths that are there and all the text scripts, he has to write. That is a lot to accomplish. Also the renders to the paths. So far he is meeting his objectives. but everybody wants to content with the path they like best. With just one guy ...that can't happen. I love the game, Love the scripts. I hope he keeps doing it.
King B's renders are kind of rudimentary, though good enough to tell the story (I'm still ambivalent about the choice of filter and mods) He pastes the characters over a backdrop or set scene assets, thereby eliminating most of the tedious posing, lighting, and camera angles work. As I do renders, not scripts, I know how long renders take and the steps that are required. Writing thousands of lines of code to make the game work, takes a lot more time. He created and used a cast of attractive characters and is writing a compelling story for them to act it out!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Are you talking about the 2 on july 9th ? One is a Poll the other is a spoiler render. Or something different ? I see nothing else in the log since July 9th. I just looked at the exterior Patreon page. It says KingB posted 7 times this month. It only lists the 2 on July 9th

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Releasing an update every 4 weeks is a lot of work in a short amount of time, especially for 1 person that has to do other things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know... writing all the text to multiple paths. Renderes for the same paths. Very few Dev's a commited to that. All I am saying is I hope he is OK. It has not been his norm in the past. He has been pretty visible . Tanks for all you do also Big Rooster.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes