packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I Thought there is a path where she goes to the gym, cheats on Ethan, He dosn't belive it. She goes on the date with Darrell , has sex in the car, comes home . He has no clue.... she has sex with Ethan.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I Thought there is a path where she goes to the gym, cheats on Ethan, He dosn't belive it. She goes on the date with Darrell , has sex in the car, comes home . He has no clue.... she has sex with Ethan.
Yes. That is the Ethan Oblivious path. Jesus. If I say it one more time do I get a free bowl of soup or something?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes. That is the Ethan Oblivious path. Jesus. If I say it one more time do I get a free bowl of soup or something?
I know... I was explaining it to Negeb18. That said... anybody have any info on the new release ? Time or content.[

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

I'm regretfully and reluctantly announcing postponing the updates. Like the fans, I'm also eager to develop this story and see where Nat and Ethan are headed. So, It pains me as the developer to delay any updates on this game.
Many of you might have noticed that I have become unusually quiet in progress updates this month. The reason is that a major family incident had occurred and I had to travel due to that. As a direct result of that incident, now I'm in the process of moving to another state. Which I assume will consume most of my time for another month.
I have some content finished during these busy times but that's not enough for an update for this month. Given that the next few weeks will be even busier, I'm planning on resuming updates from September as usual. By the beginning of September, I should be settled at the new place to work on this game.
My deepest apologies to my fans for this delay. I'll try to keep everyone updated whenever I create some content.
Also, thank you very much for your support and many concerned messages.
A little treat for the fans.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Wishing you all the best King-B. Good luck with the move and hope your family is ok. I will look forward to the next update when you can release it

Reactions: jenn20

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Moving ain't cheap, probably costs $3-4k just for the truck and travel (depending on how much stuff he has) and $200/mo for any storage. Wouldn't surprise me if this wipes out all gains from his patreon so far

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It is..what it is. I don't think he would undertake this if he didn't have a choice. I hope whatever it is Hes can deal with the stress of it all. Sounds like it is not a fun situation. I wish him well ......

Reactions: sava75 and Back

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020

I'm regretfully and reluctantly announcing postponing the updates. Like the fans, I'm also eager to develop this story and see where Nat and Ethan are headed. So, It pains me as the developer to delay any updates on this game.
Many of you might have noticed that I have become unusually quiet in progress updates this month. The reason is that a major family incident had occurred and I had to travel due to that. As a direct result of that incident, now I'm in the process of moving to another state. Which I assume will consume most of my time for another month.
I have some content finished during these busy times but that's not enough for an update for this month. Given that the next few weeks will be even busier, I'm planning on resuming updates from September as usual. By the beginning of September, I should be settled at the new place to work on this game.
My deepest apologies to my fans for this delay. I'll try to keep everyone updated whenever I create some content.
Also, thank you very much for your support and many concerned messages.
A little treat for the fans.
I predict that at his new house, when he is carrying his belongings from outside, a black man will assist him and give his wife a free gym membership. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Only a little bit. It either takes them home to talk or she leaves with Darrell then comes home to talk...... there is a possible sex between them based on selections.

Reactions: quaxzio
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes