NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All the Peter pumpers need to honestly answer the question how many drinks would you need to fuck him. Are there enough drinks in the world for you to let his wrinkled, cheesy, ben gay-smelling dick into your mouth or up your ass? If not, just chill. I'm sure Nat will get around to it when all other options have been exhausted.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Sadly this is how this shit plays out in real life, when these dumb ass husbands let their wife's do this shit. Ethan is completely oblivious to the fact that Nat and Big Dick have a relationship other then being fuck buddies. He just sets in the corner sweatin like a motherfuckin clown jerkin off watchin his ole lady get back broken by Big Dick. Not realizing she's bout to leave him, he thinks they have a rule "it's just sex". Well he's about the only one she's having sex with. You hear these dumb asses in real life whining bout the same shit, saying she broke the rules their wasn't posed to be any feelings involved. When she having these orgasms and the only person she sees in him that's only be a problem. She gonna naturally associate that feeling with him and just see you as the guy jerkin off in the corner. That basically what going on now.
When they went to that sex party he should have been able to not listen to that other fucker tell him what to do. He's not married to Nat Ethan is so he shouldn't be able to tell him"we just set back and let the other guys dictate what's happens". Ethan didn't want to do that but let his self get talked in to it. That let's you know that he has no control over his marriage. I understand what the game is meant for but fuck can't anyone think outside the box and actually give the husband a little backbone. Every story you read every game it's always the same, everybody fucks wife and husband. She does whatever she wants and the husband just is ok cause she'll give him a handjob.
This is unfortunately accurate. However, that kind of thinking will definitely make you go crazy with games like these! :ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2017
Just a theory, what if Jenna's the one that's pulling the strings on Nat's former career. In the vanilla route, Jenna could be doing it out of spite for how Nat brushed off her accusations about Ethan looking at her legs. But in the other routes, Jenna's trying to pressure Nat to become a disgusting walking cum rag just like her (cuz cheating). She did says that she has connections, maybe her skinwalker looking ass fucked one of the higher ups. Darrel (his face looks like an expired maltesers that grew a face) could also be in on it as well, he does seem connected. Maybe he's fucking one of the higher ups wife (the guy blogs about the women he fucked), he could've gotten the wife to make her simp husband to do that to Nat. But we'll see in the following updates.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
All the Peter pumpers need to honestly answer the question how many drinks would you need to fuck him. Are there enough drinks in the world for you to let his wrinkled, cheesy, ben gay-smelling dick into your mouth or up your ass? If not, just chill. I'm sure Nat will get around to it when all other options have been exhausted.
The logic behind their frustration is obvious, like c'mon. One path was frequently updated and reached the third base pretty quickly(and even got further subbranch in face of Queen of Spades), the other ones - not so much...

I get it - some characters may achieve the result faster, some slower. Like, for example, I'd love Carl path to be slow, very slow path for Natalia to realise that she's falling for the dude and not your "mommy" trope. Dark road with Vance was only teased. Peter at this point is the dude who's closest to get to the prize not counting Ethan and Darrel(Matt still feels like additional character to me, despite his role being updated and paid more attention to, lately), and it's been pretty long now.
But the game is in here for like...2 years) And if you count Darrell/non-Darrell updates there probably will be more of the ones with him.
I will always prefer *update all the paths once in 4-6 months* than *update each path once per 2 months* since you satisfy(more or less) everyone with content, instead of one branch of your subscribers.

At this point I don't know if it's patrons who are all-in for raceplay only or is it developer's main fetish)

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of : A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.10.0] [King B]

Added a sort of Mod that says what the choices entail

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
No content with old neighbor since long time, what happen? Are the old saves blocking that content or no new content? Like 3 updates no old neighbor content..

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Ayo what route was updated this time? Hate having to go thru my saves and look thru each individual route to see new content

At this point idc what route, peter, standard, dun care.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Just a theory, what if Jenna's the one that's pulling the strings on Nat's former career. In the vanilla route, Jenna could be doing it out of spite for how Nat brushed off her accusations about Ethan looking at her legs. But in the other routes, Jenna's trying to pressure Nat to become a disgusting walking cum rag just like her (cuz cheating). She did says that she has connections, maybe her skinwalker looking ass fucked one of the higher ups. Darrel (his face looks like an expired maltesers that grew a face) could also be in on it as well, he does seem connected. Maybe he's fucking one of the higher ups wife (the guy blogs about the women he fucked), he could've gotten the wife to make her simp husband to do that to Nat. But we'll see in the following updates.
Whole theory crafting I got to agree doe Jenna look weird asl. I'm all into tall, fit chicks n all but something is missing from her that is off putting tho i can forget that shi when shes fucking pin dick.

Imo i think its just bad luck, i just don't fuck wit Darrel somehow fucking his way to the top when he's so- standard. Like look at any other player out there and they could replace Derrel

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like it. Remember release is around 30 days.
The scene with Nat and Darrel is super sexy !I also like the comments between Nat and Ethan after the Sex. I hope we get to see the scene where they go back to the bedroom. It will get very interesting when Nat goes to the Darrel or Jenna jobs ! there is even an offer of a job from Peter... so that path will also move forward. Well done KingB....

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Sadly this is how this shit plays out in real life, when these dumb ass husbands let their wife's do this shit. Ethan is completely oblivious to the fact that Nat and Big Dick have a relationship other then being fuck buddies. He just sets in the corner sweatin like a motherfuckin clown jerkin off watchin his ole lady get back broken by Big Dick. Not realizing she's bout to leave him, he thinks they have a rule "it's just sex". Well he's about the only one she's having sex with. You hear these dumb asses in real life whining bout the same shit, saying she broke the rules their wasn't posed to be any feelings involved. When she having these orgasms and the only person she sees in him that's only be a problem. She gonna naturally associate that feeling with him and just see you as the guy jerkin off in the corner. That basically what going on now.
When they went to that sex party he should have been able to not listen to that other fucker tell him what to do. He's not married to Nat Ethan is so he shouldn't be able to tell him"we just set back and let the other guys dictate what's happens". Ethan didn't want to do that but let his self get talked in to it. That let's you know that he has no control over his marriage. I understand what the game is meant for but fuck can't anyone think outside the box and actually give the husband a little backbone. Every story you read every game it's always the same, everybody fucks wife and husband. She does whatever she wants and the husband just is ok cause she'll give him a handjob.
cucking/sharing and shit is so niche irl I'm surprised you even know any real world examples. Though i get it, you probably need to get onto another route cause in the sex party you can also participate in the willing sharing route or ehatever the fuck it's called. You get some action and she won't get mad if you just want some 1 on 1 time with her and deny the other guy. Tho if that's the route that got updated thanks for the info

Jul 20, 2020
The vanilla path(no Jenna friendship) seems to be not competed yet. There are blank that Nat may get some jobs from.
The dialogue isn't incomplete, its the way it is, I mean after this dialogue some of the job options available relevant to the path must be shown as choices.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Here's what I get from my saves? The path where Nat allowed Riya to play with Ethan, the follow-up of party scenes with either Carl/Matt, and the Darrel cuck path all converged to the same point where Nat had the choices to work with.
The update ends with Nat choose to work with Jen or Peter or Darrel.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes