Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
One question for the haters: do you want to wait a year+ between substantial updates like many dev's. do, or wait to see your personal favorite route wasn't moved forward this time and cry like children that your toy came in the wrong package?
Do you think that i'm a hater? Look at my signature man.
I'm a big fan of this game but the quality of updates is getting worse from time to time.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That's the problem, because how specified the scenes and variable led from one to another. Without a proper changelog we had to navigate through that massive walkthrough diagram to find the new content, either that or test the old saves 1 by 1 LMAO.
Try using a unren
Do you think that i'm a hater? Look at my signature man.
I'm a big fan of this game but the quality of updates is getting worse from time to time.
I was making a generalized statment/question to all the negative comments. Not directed to anyone particularly. IMHO the dev probably has the story already mostly written, and he's just doing the renpy coding and DAZ3D rendering. The story has essentially 2 paths, a happily vanilla one, and a convoluted darker (chocolate?) path.The dark path throws curveballs at the couple with every choice that you make

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Try using an un
I was making a generalized statment/question to all the negative comments. Not directed to anyone particularly. IMHO the dev probably has the story already mostly written, and he's just doing the renpy coding and DAZ3D rendering. The story has essentially 2 paths, a happily vanilla one, and a convoluted darker (chocolate?) path.The dark path throws curveballs at the couple with every choice that you make
I'm playing with URM, then look up the changes and latest edit for scripts and search for the labels which didn't trigger in my gameplay, move onto nearest save file then tweak the variables to get new content. Started doing those shit because I don't know how to trigger Carl's party legibly since previous update. I'm just saying because the paths laid out by dev right now is a giant tangled mess.

Now the story all converged to the same point with only 3 major splits. I just hope they don't branches into another 20 paths to have some of them locked out of contents for update.

And about Darrel, like how many people didn't get the play through where Ethan did a good job fucking Nat in the hotel date early in game. Then Darrel doesn't show up to cuck Ethan anymore and not having him offering a job to Nat in latest update. Of course there are still the orgy party and college party Nat can fuck anyone she wants.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sometimes the plot does not advance as much as we like. The dev has to spend a release to build up the story for the next release. That is what I think happened here.. it seems Nat can select one of three paths... THere are also other paths the dev can advance on as well... he did manage to satisfy the sex crave for us all with a little Darrell/Nat action. Bachk to my fist statement there was some important conversations between Nat and Ethan after the Darrell sex... but remember...this is a 30 day update schedule. Don't kill the messenger...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
If Nat pushes Ethan into cuckoldry, Ethan is now set into stone to be on that path, even though he should by all means have less cuck points and isn't as into it
I agree it's weird.
If my partner tries to put me into a corner that I don't want to be I would leave for good.
The route where Nat pushes Ethan into cuckoldry needs a split or a divorce option.
Later in the game Ethan and Nat could come across again, but with a different partner. (Riya/Darryl)

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
One question for the haters: do you want to wait a year+ between substantial updates like many dev's. do, or wait to see your personal favorite route wasn't moved forward this time and cry like children that your toy came in the wrong package?
I would like you to learn how to read properly first.. therefore you would be able to understand the complaints and you would notice that what you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with it lmao

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What Big Rooster understands as much as I do is that some of you only show up to complain and badmouth the game, in the last month I haven't seen any comments from you about the game's scenes, ideas of what you would like. to watch or make jokes for fun. You should seriously change this negative attitude about the game and just enjoy it.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
What Big Rooster understands as much as I do is that some of you only show up to complain and badmouth the game, in the last month I haven't seen any comments from you about the game's scenes, ideas of what you would like. to watch or make jokes for fun. You should seriously change this negative attitude about the game and just enjoy it.
thats because you need to learn how to read... im not complaining about the scenes you crazy fuck.... and no.. i cant enjoy the game at its current state.... jesus christ.. you guys are slow...

the game's triggers are a clusterfuck shit show....

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm playing with URM, then look up the changes and latest edit for scripts and search for the labels which didn't trigger in my gameplay, move onto nearest save file then tweak the variables to get new content. Started doing those shit because I don't know how to trigger Carl's party legibly since previous update. I'm just saying because the paths laid out by dev right now is a giant tangled mess.

Now the story all converged to the same point with only 3 major splits. I just hope they don't branches into another 20 paths to have some of them locked out of contents for update.

And about Darrel, like how many people didn't get the play through where Ethan did a good job fucking Nat in the hotel date early in game. Then Darrel doesn't show up to cuck Ethan anymore and not having him offering a job to Nat in latest update. Of course there are still the orgy party and college party Nat can fuck anyone she wants.
I was already alarmed by how many variables in the game were presented. My understanding of the tyranny of numbers, was concerned about the game becoming untenable due to so many paths presented. I'm not sure if it is possible even now, time will tell. Either King B will pull it off and become a legend or ... not.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
More of a utilitarian update than a sexy one, though it does feel a little rough around the edges.

As previously noted, dialog in the vanilla path implies Nat is supposed to have choices even when she doesn't (if you both offend Jenna and either ignored Peter or got a job for Ethan). More broadly, I'm not keen on strong-arming Nat into making a choice on most of the routes. If the game is going to have to include a rock bottom option anyway, why not let us refuse an offer if we're so inclined? The lack of choice makes the scene feel very artificial. That said, I suppose anything to keep the branching under control has to be considered very seriously at this point, so I guess I should withhold judgement until I see how the choices play out.

I didn't really like the follow up to Carl's date from the last update; it feels like the game is really stretching it to justify Ethan's reaction to Nat's extremely tame peck on Carl's cheek. Either the game should have let Nat do something genuinely risque, or it should have committed to the slow burn and had Ethan and Nat speculate on going further the next time the opportunity arises. Trying to talk up how out of character Nat was being, when Nat herself says she just wanted to give the kid a much needed show of affection, was the worst of both worlds.

I'm also really surprised we didn't see a version of the frat party from the Matt side of the branch. That seemed like an obvious next move after Carl's date, but now it feels like the opportunity has been missed. Guess Matt will have to wait for future developments. :confused:

Those concerns aside, I thought the update was fine. It advanced the plot and I'm curious to see where things go from here - though my limited number of save paths wound up missing the Peter and Darrel paths. I'm not sure if I'll create new save paths just to see these options.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understood you perfectly CassidyPRO, that's why I noticed right away that you don't care about the game, you only care about speaking badly about it, which is something low on your part, if you don't like this game and it doesn't meet your very high demands, I would recommend that you look for a title What if you do it and let the rest of us who like the title enjoy it?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes