Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, new here and have one simple question
does this AVN have creampie content, like you see it if it's done during sex scenes or not (just implying)?
there's no tag for it but sometimes AVNs here have it without a tag

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think I am starting to develop short-term memory. I can't remember if Jenna fucks Ethan in the ass with a dildo strapon. If that doesn't happen, then maybe it should. She has very little respect for him anyway, so why not? Opens up a whole new world for Ethan and Nat, when she finds out.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In reluctant Nat path the most epic scene was in the bedroom and she says to MC I will never look at you the same, in this latest update, Nat is just treating MC like normal after she has sex with Darryl in conversation in kitchen, Nat should have been more dominate to fit the storyline instead she was all cuchee coo and everything is all cool again.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
So this update only has Darrel, Jenna and Peter extension with Nat having to choose between 3 of them. She will choose the person whatever path she is on.
Anything I miss? Is the update this small?

Reactions: AdamKadmon

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
On the Cheating Path, I would love to see Nat confess to Darrell that she is in love with him and would do anything for him and his monster cock, except leave Ethan. Knowing this, Darrell starts introducing her to drugs (that get her super horny), and then he tells her that he needs big money and he wants her to take care of some good friends of his because they will pay him big bucks to fuck Nat and Nat in her drugged state of mind agrees to do this for Darrell. So, he starts pimping her and even starts treating her like the whore that she has become, pushing her around, smacking her, calling her a whore and slut....and she takes it because she accepts her new identity. These friends of Darrell come in one after the other, using Nat like the cum dumpster she now is, filling all her holes and even gangbanging her. Ethan stays silent like the pussy Jenna is turning him into. Nat, when she comes home she has Ethan eat and suck her pussy and ass clean. That's a print, Mr. DeMille.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I keep cumming up with ideas because I love this game and I wish Nat was my wife (but not the Jenna part, no matter what my avatar looks like). Since Nat has quit her job, Darrell gets her a job at a club he always goes to, it's called "The Queen of Spades", she serves drinks and has to wear a super hot and short outfit, without panties. as the night goes on and the guests get more drunk, she constantly gets groped and kissed. One of her duties is to work the Glory Hole, one hole is for dicks and another hole is for her ass. She does all this because she loves Darrell and she is making pretty good money too. Ethan still has to clean out her holes when she gets home.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
That’s the whole point of forums. One can love this game and criticise it intensely and one can hate this game and do the same or worse of all, just ignore it. I’d rather use the criticism to better the game than just passive agreement with whatever the dev does. Whatever the definition of Patronage can be it’s still someone buying and someone selling. Very like a commercial transaction.

Reactions: Leongen43

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

That’s the whole point of forums. One can love this game and criticise it intensely and one can hate this game and do the same or worse of all, just ignore it. I’d rather use the criticism to better the game than just passive agreement with whatever the dev does. Whatever the definition of Patronage can be it’s still someone buying and someone selling. Very like a commercial transaction.
IMHO criticizing the work of others is weak. Suggesting things to improve the game or fixes for oversights in the development (dialog, spelling,grammar etc.) are good. Complaining about something that most likely don't pay for,
is a waste of bandwidth.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

On the Cheating Path, I would love to see Nat confess to Darrell that she is in love with him and would do anything for him and his monster cock, except leave Ethan. Knowing this, Darrell starts introducing her to drugs (that get her super horny), and then he tells her that he needs big money and he wants her to take care of some good friends of his because they will pay him big bucks to fuck Nat and Nat in her drugged state of mind agrees to do this for Darrell. So, he starts pimping her and even starts treating her like the whore that she has become, pushing her around, smacking her, calling her a whore and slut....and she takes it because she accepts her new identity. These friends of Darrell come in one after the other, using Nat like the cum dumpster she now is, filling all her holes and even gangbanging her. Ethan stays silent like the pussy Jenna is turning him into. Nat, when she comes home she has Ethan eat and suck her pussy and ass clean. That's a print, Mr. DeMille.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I keep cumming up with ideas because I love this game and I wish Nat was my wife (but not the Jenna part, no matter what my avatar looks like). Since Nat has quit her job, Darrell gets her a job at a club he always goes to, it's called "The Queen of Spades", she serves drinks and has to wear a super hot and short outfit, without panties. as the night goes on and the guests get more drunk, she constantly gets groped and kissed. One of her duties is to work the Glory Hole, one hole is for dicks and another hole is for her ass. She does all this because she loves Darrell and she is making pretty good money too. Ethan still has to clean out her holes when she gets home.
You have a sick and twisted imagination... I like it, keep it going!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is Peter, the young college boy, Nat met in the club? If that is him, what is the best path to get to the Peter story?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes