Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
just getting up to date with this new update, so far covered the Jenna offer with Ethans supporting her to do the web-cam thing, and just halfway through the one that Darrel fucked Nat's ass route. The Peter route will wait until I'm very bored...

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I'm grateful to king b because he's updating so fast this game. I see that king b is trying to please multiple fans, building different paths inside the cuckold/swing borders. It's hard to do and this guy works hard for us. Absolutely grateful

When this game started ntr was SO different. Ntr was blackmail, cheating, this forum have not any other routes, except by 2 or 3 games (TAC). Many of us hated that, then we started to ask for consensual things, like willing cuckold and swing.

I'm here for cuckolding and size queen only. But
I really hope a path to these contents outside the Darrell storyline. I believe that Darrell is killing this story. He's killing exactly what made this game great: the sinergy between Ethan and Nat. My favourite routes were these where Ethan ask to being cucked. In these routes, that relationship was real, Nat were trying pleases her husband. Ethan were not a simp, he were promiscuous, he were the boss of the relationship, he were strong, he were like a successful man with a high libido and Nat started this adventure because she loved him. It's the route what made this game an Avant-gardee, what made this game great.

Honestly, how many of you like this simp what Ethan were turned into? I'm here for cuckolding/qos, but I definitely hate these stuffs. After all, these routes doesn't makes sense anymore. Darrell is ugly for a Black guy. Darrell looks a mafia man and his penis is literally an anomaly. Why exactly nat is falling in love with him? I can't understand. Even if Nat were obsessed for sex like men, It wouldn't make Sense because Darrell is not handsome, sexy or nothing. But for the beginning to make sense, Nat should develop a real preference for big dicks, keeping faithful to Ethan at the same time.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm grateful to king b because he's updating so fast this game. I see that king b is trying to please multiple fans, building different paths inside the cuckold/swing borders. It's hard to do and this guy works hard for us. Absolutely grateful

When this game started ntr was SO different. Ntr was blackmail, cheating, this forum have not any other routes, except by 2 or 3 games (TAC). Many of us hated that, then we started to ask for consensual things, like willing cuckold and swing.

I'm here for cuckolding and size queen only. But
I really hope a path to these contents outside the Darrell storyline. I believe that Darrell is killing this story. He's killing exactly what made this game great: the sinergy between Ethan and Nat. My favourite routes were these where Ethan ask to being cucked. In these routes, that relationship was real, Nat were trying pleases her husband. Ethan were not a simp, he were promiscuous, he were the boss of the relationship, he were strong, he were like a successful man with a high libido and Nat started this adventure because she loved him. It's the route what made this game an Avant-gardee, what made this game great.

Honestly, how many of you like this simp what Ethan were turned into? I'm here for cuckolding/qos, but I definitely hate these stuffs. After all, these routes doesn't makes sense anymore. Darrell is ugly for a Black guy. Darrell looks a mafia man and his penis is literally an anomaly. Why exactly nat is falling in love with him? I can't understand. Even if Nat were obsessed for sex like men, It wouldn't make Sense because Darrell is not handsome, sexy or nothing. But for the beginning to make sense, Nat should develop a real preference for big dicks, keeping faithful to Ethan at the same time.
IMHO, Nat likes Darrel for his self-confident nature. Like playing all the differing routes but prefer the more confident Ethan most. But I also like playing the game where he gets completely punked too!

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't have any problem with any route as long as it has good scenes to be able to pull the goose, I would like to see Nat's double penetration because until now we only saw it with Jenna and to be able to see that she starts to have tattoos to make it clear that she is not going to go back
The difference between Nat and Anne (tacos) is that Nat can have feelings with the men she has sex with while Anne is a sex machine like a terminator who just wants to suck all the men on earth dry, each character has her charm but I would prefer that Nat did not have feelings with the men she has sex with to keep the couple together until the end of the game

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't have any problem with any route as long as it has good scenes to be able to pull the goose, I would like to see Nat's double penetration because until now we only saw it with Jenna and to be able to see that she starts to have tattoos to make it clear that she is not going to go back
The difference between Nat and Anne (tacos) is that Nat can have feelings with the men she has sex with while Anne is a sex machine like a terminator who just wants to suck all the men on earth dry, each character has her charm but I would prefer that Nat did not have feelings with the men she has sex with to keep the couple together until the end of the game
gawd forbid portraying a woman with feelings for her lover(s)

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
IMHO, Nat likes Darrel for his self-confident nature. Like playing all the differing routes but prefer the more confident Ethan most. But I also like playing the game where he gets completely punked too!
I have a question: You see a woman like Nat changing Ethan for Darrell in the real life? Asking because I don't.

I would understand If Nat fall in love with Matt. After all he is handsome and looks smart (he's in the high school). But even before nat fall in love with any lover, Ethan who marry with nat and encourage her to enjoy this lifestyle, should to be pleased!! Like said Milton Friedman 'there's no free lunch'.

Instead of that, Ethan is being totally neglected in this story. In the beginning, Ethan were promiscuous, smart, dominant. Ethan marry with a hot latin wife who accepted open her own sexuality to satisfy him. She loved him and he was admirable. I wanted to be him. I wanted to have a wife like nat. But and now, what kind of man is our hero? He is our protagonist yet? He's happy? Nat still faithful to the marriage? Asking because If cant trust, then It's OVER.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Neither of them are couple options for Nat, Darrel is a playboy who at some point will get bored of Nat and Mat is a college student who just wants to have fun, the only option but not a good one would be Carl because he can have feelings for Nat. Yes, she can have feelings for Darrel or Mat, it is possible, but for them to be reciprocated as she would like, I find it difficult.

liweiran95

Oct 23, 2021
I wanna know that is there have one possibility——Nat fall in love with darrel,divorce with ethan and live with darrel together?at first,there is no doubt that darrel only wanna sex with Nat,but with the recent update,darrel support nat,appease nat's emotion,give her a work,even give her a great sex when her depressed——at the same time,ethan do nothing in this route.
So there is one of my opinion that nat fall in love with darrel this time——she only think darrel is a friend in benefits before.
And then,how about darrel think Nat?Only a friend in benefits?he shows his support when nat is depressed.how we need to consider the relationship between Nat and Darrel?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Neither of them are couple options for Nat, Darrel is a playboy who at some point will get bored of Nat and Mat is a college student who just wants to have fun, the only option but not a good one would be Carl because he can have feelings for Nat. Yes, she can have feelings for Darrel or Mat, it is possible, but for them to be reciprocated as she would like, I find it difficult.
Agreed, Nat isn't playing with these guys to find a replacement or even look for one, she is out to have fun and enhance her sex life (depending on your path of course).

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I don't think darrel will think nat is his true love.but how will darrel get along with Nat?Only a sexdoll?Friend in benefit?A more important sex partner than else even his mistress?
So far he treats her good like she is something special to him.
I suppose when he is alone at home and edits his blog he considers her as one of his conquests.
His sex blog speaks for itself.

What am I doing here?
I'm trying to find out and discuss what an artificial figure from a VN thinks about another artificial figure.
This is mad.
:LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true but it's not dangerous, but it would be worse if you are hooked on the fictional character. Can you imagine saying his name when you are making love to your wife and she realizes it? I would like to see how you get out of that situation. :LOL:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
it would be worse if you are hooked on the fictional character. Can you imagine saying his name when you are making love to your wife and she realizes it?
If I undertsand you right, during intercourse with my wife I say a male fictional characters name to her.
That is more than weird.
If I would be gay and hooked on a fictional character with a big cock that would make a little bit more sense to me.
Let's say such a misfortune happens, I suppose my wife would be pissed and puzzled at the same time.

You come up with crazy stuff, I even don't know how to answer it properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes