clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Could see Darrel falling for Nat, in his own way. He would likely never change being a playboy but ... Nat could easily fall for Darrel (already has to some extent), it's even hinted that will be a choice. She knows what his lifestyle entails, so she wouldn't be going in blind, but women often equate great sex with romance and think they can "change" a man, much to her own emotional detriment when he's comfortable with the status quo.
I could see Nat leaving Ethan for Darrel, only to then realize too late how much she messed up by doing so. Then Nat becomes a total slut to punish herself for messing up the only relationship that actually mattered to her. All the while, she gets to see how Ethan has moved on just fine without her.

Fast forward five years:
Nat, looking rough after a night of partying, happens to see Ethan and what must be his beautiful wife and two kids, sitting at a table. Tears start flowing, as she quickly walks away. :p

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I could see Nat leaving Ethan for Darrel, only to then realize too late how much she messed up by doing so. Then Nat becomes a total slut to punish herself for messing up the only relationship that actually mattered to her. All the while, she gets to see how Ethan has moved on just fine without her.

Fast forward five years:
Nat, looking rough after a night of partying, happens to see Ethan and what must be his beautiful wife and two kids, sitting at a table. Tears start flowing, as she quickly walks away. :p
That's a great idea!:sneaky:
That would be just if she was the one instigating their marital downfall, by being spiteful. But if Ethan treats her like crap accusing her of being unfaithful or becoming a sissy cuck, or pushing her into his debauchery, not so much. Either way is fine with me, she can become a full-on slut or remain a goody-two-shoes for all I care.

Reactions: Leongen43

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's a great idea!:sneaky:
That would be just if she was the one instigating their marital downfall, by being spiteful. But if Ethan treats her like crap accusing her of being unfaithful or becoming a sissy cuck, or pushing her into his debauchery, not so much. Either way is fine with me, she can become a full-on slut or remain a goody-two-shoes for all I care.
I agree. For it to work well, Ethan would need to be a true and loyal husband throughout.
You could reverse it, and let Nat be the loyal wife where Ethan is the cheating scum, but then you would miss out on a slutty Nat, which I personally would not care for. :p

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I wanna show you a kind of possibilty.
Have you ever play a game which called<good girl gone bad>,a virtual novel made by Renpy engine.I think there is a good example that the route between jack and ashely.
jack is a cocky guy.he is still a pure love but hurt by his ex-girlfriend,so he decide to sex with a lot of women who he wanna sex and have no emotion,only fuck.he wanna evade his hurt by sex,but ashely cure his broken in the process of dating and sex,tell him that he is worth to be love and ashely love him when they sex,try to know the history about jack,tell jack she loves him and will stand with him when they are dating.
finally jack become a cool guy,instead of a cocky guy,and get marriage with ashely,i think it is a good ending,and this is a kind of possibility about darrel.
Put if you play GGGB a certain way, she ends up being the love interest of the rapper, you even get to entertain a couple of his friends. If she gets too much BBC, however, she does become a BBC Slut and someone else ends up with the rich rapper.

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
I second the idea of a Darrel love path. It would be really interesting to chart what happens*after* an NTR breakup. No other games have done this.

Does Nat regret her choice or is it the best decision of her life? Does Ethan move on and find love with another woman, or does he become an obsessed stalker harrassing his ex wife?

It would all depend on player choices. I think there are a lot of story ideas to explore on this route.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
I second the idea of a Darrel love path. It would be really interesting to chart what happens*after* an NTR breakup. No other games have done this.

Does Nat regret her choice or is it the best decision of her life? Does Ethan move on and find love with another woman, or does he become an obsessed stalker harrassing his ex wife?

It would all depend on player choices. I think there are a lot of story ideas to explore on this route.
Hopefully won't happen. Kind of kills the whole "Couple's Duet" bit of the game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it gets too difficult for Ethan to get Nat back he should have a horse penis transplant, I'm sure Nat will be impressed and Darrel would be defeated, Nat would be very happy or it would also mean fewer years of life for Ethan because keeping that beast hard would mean a tremendous effort, if it is for love it will all be worth it, right? :LOL:

liweiran95

Oct 23, 2021
Put if you play GGGB a certain way, she ends up being the love interest of the rapper, you even get to entertain a couple of his friends. If she gets too much BBC, however, she does become a BBC Slut and someone else ends up with the rich rapper.
that is tyrone's route.
if Ashley choose to become a av actress,don't sex with tryone 's friend in pool party and have a good relationship with tyrone,tryone will make Ashley as his MV's actress.he will call Ashley to sex when he travel or work in the city where Ashley live in or in spare time.
after won the top prize as a rapper,the have a great sex,and tyrone told Ashley she is very important for him,not only as fuck buddy or mistress.
that is why I say Nat needs to try to make darrel realize that she is different and more important than his conquer.if not will not become a famous AV actress or good work in darrel's gym,she will have no different than any other sexdolls in darrel's sight.
and i don't think Nat is a bbc addiction,at least I don't like it. :p

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

If it all crashes and burns,
Nat will land on her feet. running, and never look back.
Reasons are...
1: She became a cheating whore at the first sign of marital problems.
2: Ethan through his insecurities blamed her for cheating and became cold and vindictive, thus triggering her emotional revenge.
3: Ethan opened Pandora's box forcing her to embrace his cuckolding fantasy.
And...
4: Once she goes black, she can't go back, or wants to.;)

that is tyrone's route.
if Ashley choose to become a av actress,don't sex with tryone 's friend in pool party and have a good relationship with tyrone,tryone will make Ashley as his MV's actress.he will call Ashley to sex when he travel or work in the city where Ashley live in or in spare time.
after won the top prize as a rapper,the have a great sex,and tyrone told Ashley she is very important for him,not only as fuck buddy or mistress.
that is why I say Nat needs to try to make darrel realize that she is different and more important than his conquer.if not will not become a famous AV actress or good work in darrel's gym,she will have no different than any other sexdolls in darrel's sight.
and i don't think Nat is a bbc addiction,at least I don't like it. :p
Or maybe Nat would be game to share the bed with Darrel's other women! Remember her kissing Jenna?

Last edited:

liweiran95

Oct 23, 2021
So if Nat starts to have a relationship with the rapper and if she becomes famous, she could have a reality show like the Kardashians where they do an interview with Ethan with a distorted face but with the horns still visible and tells how he lost Nat's love. his life because of the bbc :LOL:
If it gets too difficult for Ethan to get Nat back he should have a horse penis transplant, I'm sure Nat will be impressed and Darrel would be defeated, Nat would be very happy or it would also mean fewer years of life for Ethan because keeping that beast hard would mean a tremendous effort, if it is for love it will all be worth it, right? :LOL:
he choose to evade and do nothing when Nat was fired and be put in the blacklist and he have no work,that's the biggest problem.
At the same time,darrel have his own gym and offer a job to Nat(no matter what kind of motive he have),show his empathy to Nat and finally cure Nat's depressed.
comparison makes different:LOL:

liweiran95

Oct 23, 2021
If it all crashes and burns,
Nat will land on her feet. running, and never look back.
Reasons are...
1: She became a cheating whore at the first sign of marital problems.
2: Ethan through his insecurities blamed her for cheating and became cold and vindictive, thus triggering her emotional revenge.
3: Ethan opened Pandora's box forcing her to embrace his cuckolding fantasy.
And...
4: Once she goes black, she can't go back, or wants to.;)

Or maybe Nat would be game to share the bed with Darrel's other women! Remember her kissing Jenna?
i think maybe that will be a branch in darrel's route,but there is no doubt that it is very interesting.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
ROckhOund got angry with me, he tried to exorcise my demons and couldn't (there are many :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: some stayed at home) he wanted that he contemplated the path of light and the good wife, I like him, He is a good forum companion
I hate this reaction limit bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with healthy vigorous debate. We are all human and sometimes it goes too far. Not to worry. I'm sure you can both resolve it amicably unless you are a certain person Stan...., then we are talking lost cause.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The blood loss would be too much for Ethan. A better option, he needs some lessons from a master who isn't hung like a horse, but yet has the ability to pleasure women beyond measure. Enter the Grumpy guru :sneaky:

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Could see Darrel falling for Nat, in his own way. He would likely never change being a playboy but ... Nat could easily fall for Darrel (already has to some extent), it's even hinted that will be a choice. She knows what his lifestyle entails, so she wouldn't be going in blind, but women often equate great sex with romance and think they can "change" a man, much to her own emotional detriment when he's comfortable with the status quo.
I'm curious where Ethan would fit into all of this. I could see an ending where she leaves Ethan and essentially accepts being one of Darrel's top queens after she realizes that her blissful romantic feelings about Darrel was not as mutual as she thought.
And she becomes a rotation in his harem, fully cock swept she can never go back to Ethan.

Or would she drag Ethan along, like a puppy on a leash. Still valuing him because he worships her in a way Darrel doesn't and she likes that feeling of being special, or maybe she has grown to like the power she has over Ethan, no other man will bow before her like he does. Or is it just because he now cooks and cleans and does the laundry for her, I don't know how things will look for them down the road :ROFLMAO: . But I feel like she has to want to keep him around for some reason, even if it's something stupid. Maybe she takes "until death do us part" very seriously. Or maybe he just validates her every feeling and she needs that comfort. Or she feels sorry for him, but not enough to stop using him for whatever she needs. Either way both Nat and Ethan are on the same page so far, and they seem to like where things are going. Maybe that will change at some point...or maybe not.

I don't know, there is so many ways you could go with this and everyone is gonna have their own preference of what they would like to see. Personally Ethan has to be a part of it in some way or it would feel like something's missing.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Grumpy I understand you and you are absolutely right I hope he gets over it and comes back.
The issue of reaction limits, you're right, it's quite annoying, the other week I was a little crazy because I got the reaction limit and then I took it off, it was something strange that happened, I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes