Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true that it is our choice which version of Nat we want in this game and it is true that in others you do not have that option, you adapt or leave the game. It recently happened to me with misfits who eliminated my loyal route and changed it to soft NTR, I hope it always gives us multiple options so we can enjoy the title more

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
that depends on what you take. As much as we like to see her corrupted, she can be a good girl too.
It is true that it is our choice which version of Nat we want in this game and it is true that in others you do not have that option, you adapt or leave the game. It recently happened to me with misfits who eliminated my loyal route and changed it to soft NTR, I hope it always gives us multiple options so we can enjoy the title more
I agree, but if the developer develops some routes more than others, then some routes feel forced to play them, because they offer much more content.
If I take a look at the Darryl content, then it's telling me it's the main route and the others are secondary or almost an afterthought that try to appeal a bigger player base.

Still one of the best games here, but the route which the dev prefers the most is obvious. (his stories are BBC heavy also)
I understand why some people start to dislike the direction the game takes on the routes with more content.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand that each developer has their own way of implementing the story and the content they add will depend on what they believe is most important to the story, in the misfits thing it was not like that and it is not about the sex scenes but about the dialogues They went from agreeing and understanding each other to being hostile and disagreeing all the time and the change happened without warning or giving any indication, I hope the same thing never happens in this game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand that this title leans more towards a cuckold story in what has to do with its routes, I am quite satisfied but not that they believe that the other routes, especially the vanilla one, should improve perhaps by incorporating new characters that create new stories and begin to have exclusive content for that route, I liked Nat's scene at the fraternity party but I would prefer content that involves the couple and not just one of them, what do you think? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I understand that this title leans more towards a cuckold story in what has to do with its routes, I am quite satisfied but not that they believe that the other routes, especially the vanilla one, should improve perhaps by incorporating new characters that create new stories and begin to have exclusive content for that route, I liked Nat's scene at the fraternity party but I would prefer content that involves the couple and not just one of them, what do you think? :unsure:
Definitely, I'd enjoy that, but I'm not sure the fan base would be very impressed.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
First, how are you brother, do you feel better? Did you take the opportunity to act like the grumpy king and let yourself be pampered by the nurses? :ROFLMAO:
You are missed grumpy I hope to read your posts more often (y)
What the game has to do with, you have a very valid point and you are right, but this change will attract more audiences who at this moment may not feel that it is a game for them and we would gain more hours of quality content, is what I believe. Maybe I was wrong

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
First, how are you brother, do you feel better? Did you take the opportunity to act like the grumpy king and let yourself be pampered by the nurses? :ROFLMAO:
You are missed grumpy I hope to read your posts more often (y)
What the game has to do with, you have a very valid point and you are right, but this change will attract more audiences who at this moment may not feel that it is a game for them and we would gain more hours of quality content, is what I believe. Maybe I was wrong
I'm much better thank you, still some recovery to do. Only one nurse now, my wife (literally a nurse) has her eye on me, making sure I behave.

I enjoy the different paths, even the vanilla path. I'd love to see more content on those paths. KingB will cop some flak for it though, but hopefully he has thick skin as I think it would be worth it. Diverting the couple away from Jenna to a more swinger focused direction would be nice.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's good that you're better but what a shame you couldn't get show of the grumpy guru and charm the nurses with your teachings. :ROFLMAO:
I know it would be difficult but it would be a shame if you don't try because I really like this game and its protagonists. If you have any problems with the critics, I ask my wife, who is a martial arts expert, to take care of them, in 5 minutes they will be begging for that content
What will my wife ask me in exchange for helping me have more wild sex in public perhaps?:unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's good that you're better but what a shame you couldn't get show of the grumpy guru and charm the nurses with your teachings. :ROFLMAO:
I know it would be difficult but it would be a shame if you don't try because I really like this game and its protagonists. If you have any problems with the critics, I ask my wife, who is a martial arts expert, to take care of them, in 5 minutes they will be begging for that content
What will my wife ask me in exchange for helping me have more wild sex in public perhaps?:unsure:
LMAO thanks for the vote of confidence my friend but alas I wasn't up for much of anything this week.
Ouch remind me not to upset your wife. I'm getting to old to get beat up. :LOL:
I think she should ask for a trip to Australia :sneaky:

On a serious note, as much as I drool over Riya, I'd like to see a path where Ethan and Nat strengthen as a couple going forth to explore together evolve in to what we call the Stag/Vixen lifestyle these days. We rarely see that and it would be a nice contrast to the Darrel path.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't worry, she would never do anything to you, only in the case of my wife being interested in you, the one that could be in danger is your wife if she doesn't agree to share you, but I'm sure that won't happen, your wife would never refuse, right?

Speaking of the game, I would love Stag/Vixen in the couple also more scenes of exhibitionism, swinger and maybe threesome with Riya if there is the opportunity:love:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Don't worry, she would never do anything to you, only in the case of my wife being interested in you, the one that could be in danger is your wife if she doesn't agree to share you, but I'm sure that won't happen, your wife would never refuse, right?

Speaking of the game, I would love Stag/Vixen in the couple also more scenes of exhibitionism, swinger and maybe threesome with Riya if there is the opportunity:love:
My wife will probably want to sample your wife for herself first before she will share. I'm down with that. :cool:

The exhibitionist route is a good one. Sex scene quantity doesn't worry me as long as the imagery and dialogue with the couple is engaging I enjoy less active routes. I'd like some straight swap swinger action with the couple engaging with each other while they are doing it. I think it makes a more fun and enticing scene. 3some with Riya is a definitely on my wish list. I adore Riya's character looks and personality. It will be a lot of fun.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How a dual harem route for both Nat & Ethan. Nat could have Matt, Darrel, (Peter or Karl) and maybe Tavon or Vance. While Ethan of course, while Ethan could have Jenna*, Riya and Nat!
*Jenna would have Ethan in her Harem of course.
When you put it like that Ethan needs some more love. Sheesh pickings are limited.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Grumpy I'm always willing if it's so we can get along better (y)

I really like his ideas, the only thing that worries me is the threesome with Jenna, if he has one of his strange ideas and he uses a double dildo but he doesn't want to penetrate Nat but what you want penetrate Ethan would resist but if he doesn't, would Nat look at him with different eyes? :unsure:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Grumpy I'm always willing if it's so we can get along better (y)

I really like his ideas, the only thing that worries me is the threesome with Jenna, if he has one of his strange ideas and he uses a double dildo but he doesn't want to penetrate Nat but what you want penetrate Ethan would resist but if he doesn't, would Nat look at him with different eyes? :unsure:
I have no idea Leongen, I'll leave that one for you to resolve for us. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes