Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a shame that King B hasn't made a Halloween special. I would have liked to see a story where Ethan takes a substance to increase his penis size. Although he is successful, it had a side effect that transforms him into a monster and he starts kidnapping women. to have sex, will Darrel fight him to show that no one competes with the monster between his legs? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's a shame that King B hasn't made a Halloween special. I would have liked to see a story where Ethan takes a substance to increase his penis size. Although he is successful, it had a side effect that transforms him into a monster and he starts kidnapping women. to have sex, will Darrel fight him to show that no one competes with the monster between his legs? :unsure:
That would be a pretty cool story. Get to work Leongen and make a fan mod for us all!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know how to do it, the one who has the talent is Big Rooster, he has very good quality designs you should see it if you haven't, mine is repairing games and modifying graphics engines
Grumpy I missed you where were you what other forum are you on now?

Reactions: Krysis_here

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't know how to do it, the one who has the talent is Big Rooster, he has very good quality designs you should see it if you haven't, mine is repairing games and modifying graphics engines
Sorry mate, I have been a bit AWOL of late. I didn't want to concern you. I had surgery today and I haven't been posting much leading up to it. I had a few complications but I'm good. I'm out of hospital and on bedrest for the rest of the week so I'll be around to terrorise you again :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well I’m pretty sure he lives in the “Another man’s wife” thread :ROFLMAO:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Due to personal issues I have only just got to play latest update. I really do like this game but i personally feel that king b should start closing some of the different branches now. Its getting so complicated now. Soon this game will have more branches than Mc Donald's

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well I’m pretty sure he lives in the “Another man’s wife” thread :ROFLMAO:
Yeah guilty as charged. I met so many great people in there its become like another child to me :LOL:
I might have to do a Grumpy's secret reveal with all the AMW related stuff I have happening off the forum.

Duet remains one of my favs though. The complexity of the paths alone makes it a gem. I could also have a crush on Riya ssshhhh

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hope you recover quickly, I guess until you are 100% playing these games and pulling your goose is not an option, right? :LOL:
Nah my wife would have me drawn and quartered for even attempting after the day she had. :LOL:
Things got complicated and scary for a while. Now she is lying beside me topless, so cruel... :devilish:

We need a harem ending with Nat and Riya, what do you think?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know if Ethan can barely satisfy Nat, I find it complicated to have more than one woman at a time and maybe he will end up becoming a double cuckold, isn't it a trap from the grumpy guru to take Nat and Riya away from him at the same time? :unsure:
How cruel but I would like to see Ethan's expression is going to be pure desolation for him.:LOL:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't know if Ethan can barely satisfy Nat, I find it complicated to have more than one woman at a time and maybe he will end up becoming a double cuckold, isn't it a trap from the grumpy guru to take Nat and Riya away from him at the same time? :unsure:
How cruel but I would like to see Ethan's expression is going to be pure desolation for him.:LOL:
Grumpy Guru works to make him better and appeal more to the girls sexually. I don't want to desolate poor Ethan, I like him. Now Darrell, I'd definitely enjoy damaging his ego.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Grumpy Guru works to make him better and appeal more to the girls sexually. I don't want to desolate poor Ethan, I like him. Now Darrell, I'd definitely enjoy damaging his ego.
Yes would love to see a revenge path done on Darrel where he gets drugged so he’s conscious but he can’t move and then Nat puts on a bbc strap on dildo and fucks him in the ass ( no Vaseline) while the other girl (of your choice) is face fucking him with another strap on while this guy is blowing him
View attachment IMG_0630.webp
and Ethan is recording the whole thing and putting it on his website . And then Ving Raymes from “pulp fiction shows up
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2590.png

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yes would love to see a revenge path done on Darrel where he gets drugged so he’s conscious but he can’t move and then Nat puts on a bbc strap on dildo and fucks him in the ass ( no Vaseline) while the other girl (of your choice) is face fucking him with another strap on while Ethan is recording the whole thing and putting it on his website :ROFLMAO:
LMAO you guys are brutal at times. I just want to damage Darrell's ego, but yeah that is a great revenge too :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the game it is the couple or Nat who takes the step forward to have sex Darrel, I don't know why she would take revenge, Ethan maybe he could do something, could it be that there is something big that bothers them about Darrel, what part will it be? :unsure:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
In the game it is the couple or Nat who takes the step forward to have sex Darrel, I don't know why she would take revenge, Ethan maybe he could do something, could it be that there is something big that bothers them about Darrel, what part will it be? :unsure:
I guess DIRTY Filthy RAT meant a complete new route that don't exist.
Otherwise it would be hilarious, but I would like to see it.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes