Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
But he didn't say anything about Darrel being excited about what Nat was doing (which you would expect). He only said that Darrel was excited by what Ethan was doing. I just can't imagine that this is true, unless Darrel has secret gay tendencies, we've so far not been made aware of?

He might be ok with Ethan eating his creampies, but the implication that he's also getting sexually excited about it, seems bearly credible.
Who saw a Darrell and Ethan happy ending together, both ditching Nat because she is easy.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Darrell dumping Nat after she leaves Ethan or Nat walks in on him plowing another wife and the woman looks at her with the same smirk she gave Ethan when Darrell fucked her in the ass in their martial bed. Those would be interesting endings

Reactions: Big Rooster

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
Darrell dumping Nat after she leaves Ethan or Nat walks in on him plowing another wife and the woman looks at her with the same smirk she gave Ethan when Darrell fucked her in the ass in their martial bed. Those would be interesting endings
If she finds Darrell with someone else, back to Ethan, standing on a street corner or with Peter, Matt, Tyson, Jenna or the new guy? That sounds almost like a poll question.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If she finds Darrell with someone else, back to Ethan, standing on a street corner or with Peter, Matt, Tyson, Jenna or the new guy? That sounds almost like a poll question.
Mattering how badly she broke Ethan I can see him taking her back.

Reactions: Sldia

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
But he didn't say anything about Darrel being excited about what Nat was doing (which you would expect). He only said that Darrel was excited by what Ethan was doing. I just can't imagine that this is true, unless Darrel has secret gay tendencies, we've so far not been made aware of?

He might be ok with Ethan eating his creampies, but the implication that he's also getting sexually excited about it, seems bearly credible.
I used to know a dude who bulled for some married couple he told me as a cautionary tale how he got off on feeling like an alpha male but eventually escalated to he could only get off to fucking the husband in front of the wife. Literally turned himself gay because apparently that's the most dominant alpha thing u can possibly do is to make the dude take your dick in his ass in front of his wife. It kind of checks out it's as if at least one or both of the dudes in the dynamic is secretly gay and doesn't wanna come out the closet so this is the closest they can get is by saying it's over a woman.

Let's fucking go cuck Ethan high route where darryl picks Ethan over nat.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I used to know a dude who bulled for some married couple he told me as a cautionary tale how he got off on feeling like an alpha male but eventually escalated to he could only get off to fucking the husband in front of the wife. Literally turned himself gay because apparently that's the most dominant alpha thing u can possibly do is to make the dude take your dick in his ass in front of his wife. It kind of checks out it's as if at least one or both of the dudes in the dynamic is secretly gay and doesn't wanna come out the closet so this is the closest they can get is by saying it's over a woman.

Let's not.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022

I hope not, i prefer Ethan uses the chastity cage and the update where Nat and Darrel go to a vacation and Ethan wait in house.
1726888580649.png
Red: things in the future, yellow:actions that have already happened, no color: things that should not happen

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
put the cock cage on Darrel. it's time for him to pay for screwing other men's wives. then get the machete out and chop. no more fucking other men's wives.
19ifo9.gif

Bye bye to BBC? Nah. That only happens to the protagonist of Juno's Task if he doesn't get his mom pregnant and fans of Golden Boy who did it to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: FΛLLΣП

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
NTR games/story don't punish bulls and specially the GF/Wife. Some endings will let the husband/BF a little breather like showing they are TRYING to move on while implying the wife is very happy with the bull. Very very rarely there is btb endings. Though sometimes manga's tries this but most times they're very short.
Endings mostly fall in these categories: happy cuck, forced cuck, oblivious cuck, lonely cuck and rarely Trying to move on sad lonely man. From FMC ending: Happy couple (very early ending), Happy bull couple, Happy bull couple with a cuck, Happy cheating wife, Happy whore with successful life.

Reactions: hzjujk

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

to some men, ass is ass... :unsure:

Last edited:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I hope not, i prefer Ethan uses the chastity cage and the update where Nat and Darrel go to a vacation and Ethan wait in house.
View attachment 4055569
Red: things in the future, yellow:actions that have already happened, no color: things that should not happen
Esposa puta sounds so much funnier than pimp your wife out. That would be a great Dom cuck ethan route where she realize she likes it more when he makes her take cock for money and then bring it back to him. It's a pretty thin line between a pimp and a cuck.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Was playing this game again. The routes are primarily Lust or love and couple or single. The title is called A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust. Couple and Duet basically mean the same thing 2. Love and Lust both are supposed to go together. In the game most of these paths don't have all of these together. One path I played recently encompassed the title of the game. Darrell was the beginning, then there was Jenna's party, then there was the job with Jenna, college guys, then there was the cuckquean. There was a balance between all characters. Not too much Darrel, not too much Jenna and not too much Misc. They did all of these things together as a couple and duet. They both together went on this adventure they both had lust for the moments and love for each other. This path to me was the path that follows the name of the game to its fullest. There is a Darrell gym ending like this but as the player I felt a disconnect with that scene. Because it felt like Nat was doing this for herself not the couple.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes