khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Hmm...after seeing Angus's long beautiful hair before it was changed. I think MC's sister should never cut anyone's hair ever again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really liked her longer hair, now looks like something died on her head. Not a big fan of really short hair, that or really curly, but I get that it sort of goes with black girl.

"...are normally used for dude's." Kim's plan is for Agnes to be the butch of the pair. xD

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hi...what kind of relationship does MC have with the girls in the story? Will this have a harem path (catch and hold on to them all if the players wants), dating sim (text drive all, but eventually ends with a single path), or romance (single path)? Asking because there is no mention of what kind of relationship path will MC have with the girls (family and others).

Regards.
Turning Tricks
:unsure:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Wooo I love the update!! Very sexy and fun And still loving the characters - how unique they are coming off, how kinda chill-playful even with some dark stuff happening in the background, and oh what a twist at the end of ch2 <3 love it! The magic part still isn't quite 'clicking' for me as as necessary (its not bad, its just not at the point where its adding much / quite fitting into what's going on, so will be curious what it builds up to), and the daughters / grandaughters / whatever they are look a bit old (a bit closer to the same ages as their moms and the dancers rather then late-teens, something about the faces), but these are overall small things. Can't wait to see more, super excited for these drops! :D

(and yea, totally ok w/ the mom being a prostitute, makes 110% sense, hot, and wouldn't mind seeing her going back to doing that, as well as other women in his life)

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Overview:
A Dark Horse Riding is a story about a man who lives in multiple worlds. In one world, he is a respected businessman with a family that loves him. In another world, he is a member of an outlaw motorcycle club that ruthlessly protects their territory. And who knows ... maybe one other world besides. A world that isn’t part of this world. You’ll have to follow the development of this visual novel to learn about that.​
Thread Updated: 2024-09-07
Release Date: 2024-09-07
Developer: Turning Tricks - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2.0 Beta
Language: English

Didn't know the tech tips guy had an OS named after him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Man, I really don't dig with a choice of hair style for some LIs, mainly the new version of Agnes. I will still follow through the game for Lisa though. She's easily my fav. I wish you luck, Dev.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure yet, but it's shaping up to be mainly a catch & release harem, with the possible exception of a couple of the LI's being dependent on path choices.

Didn't know the tech tips guy had an OS named after him.
Lol, that's funny. Wasn't me though... must have been the Mod that reviewed and promoted my thread, as I completely forgot to add Android to the list of OS's. I'll fix it though... free of charge to F95 ;)

LemonTree 83

Dec 18, 2023
I just finished your Update... and i hope you dont let MC turn into some kind of "oh its bad, but it doesnt matter, family ftw" happy-Face without a spine.

hell no... wether ist true or not what MCs mother was saying at the end (i'll keep my opinion to me for now), let HIM be angry af and let HER feel it... at least for some chapters.

Would at least be a bit different to that dull 0815-behavior you know from other games... and more fitting to a certain badboy-lifestyle he's living over the last years.
Let them know he can be veeeeeery different if you push him.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure yet, but it's shaping up to be mainly a catch & release harem, with the possible exception of a couple of the LI's being dependent on path choices.
Possible or will it be forced to choose yes or yes? If so, it would be a semi-harem and multiple endings

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Lol, that's funny. Wasn't me though... must have been the Mod that reviewed and promoted my thread, as I completely forgot to add Android to the list of OS's. I'll fix it though... free of charge to F95 ;)
Catch & release? But I don't want to release any of them. :confused:

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes