youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ADarkHorseRiding-CH2bBeta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Typical MC character can be a perverted guy (or not depending on choices), but story is sweet and interesting, hope it continues. The whole 'Chosen' is kind of odd, but makes it seem less real life like, which I accept.

Something odd... the gallery re-locked most of all the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: onefingersalute

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wasn't this the video the guy was watching in the morgue in Friday the 13th The Final Chapter before Jason killed him? :unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Damn, I used to watch that aerobics show on a 14" b&w tv, it was still hot... I'm too many sheets to the wind to name it though but 1980's me could tell you all about it...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey... I just started playing with virtual boobs a little over two years ago! I still got some skills to develop! Lol!

Besides, I used exclusively Genesis 9 base models for all the characters in this VN. The G9's had very few morphs and other assets available when I first created the models. I'll go back and see what I can do to Kim. (Personally, I was never happy with the way she looked when lying down either)

BTW, I'm back working on Dark Horse, starting today.
Hi...what kind of relationship does MC have with the girls in the story? Will this have a harem path (catch and hold on to them all if the players wants), dating sim (sex them all, but eventually ends with a single path), or romance (meet and choose a single path)? Asking because there is no mention of what kind of relationship path will MC have with the girls (family and others).

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockero_69

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn, I used to watch that aerobics show on a 14" b&w tv, it was still hot... I'm too many sheets to the wind to name it though but 1980's me could tell you all about it...
Oh, I remember the "20 minute workout". Being a teen and watching that half hour show. As well I remember some episodes being more racier than others. Watching two or three fit girls wearing semi-see-through skimpy aerobic outfits, at a time when the US Christian groups had heavy influence on what North Americans were allowed to see on the old color crt TV's.

Regards.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The game is nice, but the small description in the OP doesn't do it justice. The way it is described makes it sound rather boring.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Something odd... the gallery re-locked most of all the scenes.
That's odd. I didn't do any new code that could have done that.

The gallery unlock tracking is done in the persistent file located in the Ren'py save folder in AppData. Did you copy your save files over from the old version's installation folder?

The game is nice, but the small description in the OP doesn't do it justice. The way it is described makes it sound rather boring.
I'm realizing that now. I'll be redoing it soon. I also need to make a trailer for both my projects.

What I really need to a 30 hour day! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
That's odd. I didn't do any new code that could have done that.

The gallery unlock tracking is done in the persistent file located in the Ren'py save folder in AppData. Did you copy your save files over from the old version's installation folder?

I'm realizing that now. I'll be redoing it soon. I also need to make a trailer for both my projects.

What I really need to a 30 hour day! :p
I've only played the game once, did all the forks, got to end, noticed everything but a few scenes are locked. The first 4 are unlocked, and 2 on second row, rest are nothing.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Really enjoying this one so far, and looking forward to updates. I finished the current Ch2b release, but haven't been able to unlock two missing gallery scenes? I went back and tried changing which girls roomed with each other, but that didn't reveal these. Can anyone tell me what I missed?

1725820275865.png

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Really enjoying this one so far, and looking forward to updates. I finished the current Ch2b release, but haven't been able to unlock two missing gallery scenes? I went back and tried changing which girls roomed with each other, but that didn't reveal these. Can anyone tell me what I missed?

View attachment 4013936
I made a note to make some changes with that gallery page to better show what's available and what is future content.

Looks like you unlocked the current content. The two galleries on the second line still showing locked are for the MC's aunt (not introduced yet) and for Jennifer (Spa owner). She doesn't have any lewd content yet, but will probably by the next update. The last two rows are for future content.

I'm using someone else's code for the gallery, so I have not done much customization yet. I'll probably try and make it so the galleries for future content are displayed so you know that.

Another thing on my rather lengthy "To do" list is to add animation replays to the gallery sometime.

I try and make incremental improvements as I go, without taking too much time away from making new content.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...after seeing Angus's long beautiful hair before it was changed. I think MC's sister should never cut anyone's hair ever again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She got totally side lined by the side girls this whole update .. like the escallation of last update vanished ...
Easier to be a push over with half a hairline ... intitution like hair do just cripples her.

Agnes looks like an old mopp now
That new haircut is not uncommon among black girls
Sure! but, which do you like best?

Agree. I prefer it longer but it works.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes