4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
how to get threesome ending ?
i forgot wich part but must watch wisp of reason movie in theter and must not be too drunk and must invite didi to join for drinks

if only playing part 4, the start code will have didi show up to the aprtment

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
DSP3000 has 'adjusted' his tiers so that they are even more worthless. Tier 3, the one where you pay $13 a month and got 400 credits every 3 months, now gives you 100 credits a month.

He's about to release episode 1, we're gonna see how many sex scenes he hides behind a pay wall...

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
DSP3000 has 'adjusted' his tiers so that they are even more worthless. Tier 3, the one where you pay $13 a month and got 400 credits every 3 months, now gives you 100 credits a month.

He's about to release episode 1, we're gonna see how many sex scenes he hides behind a pay wall...
He has already locked the introduction episode sex scene behind credits, I have no hope there will be any sex scenes not locked behind credits at this point. Also if you play on android or tablet just don’t bother with the website the picture is horribly cut off making it completely unplayable

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He has already locked the introduction episode sex scene behind credits, I have no hope there will be any sex scenes not locked behind credits at this point. Also if you play on android or tablet just don’t bother with the website the picture is horribly cut off making it completely unplayable
I'm guessing the same, but I'm also morbidly curious as to how much it would cost to fully pay for one episode

I'm not gonna pay, you'd just need to play up to the sex scenes to find out

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I think you only have to pay for the bonus scenes if that's the case the website already tells you how many bonus scenes the first two episodes will have. Episode 1 will have a total of 3 bonus scenes and episode 2 will have 4 bonus scenes.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think you only have to pay for the bonus scenes if that's the case the website already tells you how many bonus scenes the first two episodes will have. Episode 1 will have a total of 3 bonus scenes and episode 2 will have 4 bonus scenes.
He originally said you pay for 'bonus scenes' but 'bonus scenes' in the introductory episode became 'all sex scenes'

And let's say all new scenes are 'bonus scenes'. How do you know that the new episodes won't lock all sex scenes behind a paywall?

And this isn't even mentioning how darksydescammer here recently took away 100 credits from one of the only two patreon tiers that matter

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
He originally said you pay for 'bonus scenes' but 'bonus scenes' in the introductory episode became 'all sex scenes'

And let's say all new scenes are 'bonus scenes'. How do you know that the new episodes won't lock all sex scenes behind a paywall?

And this isn't even mentioning how darksydescammer here recently took away 100 credits from one of the only two patreon tiers that matter
Simply because everyone plays the "new" episodes (because they are old) and knows how many sex scenes are inside them...

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
The Academy is one of my All-time favorite.
Played when the first episode came in 2016.
I spend a lot of time on it, even from trying to make a very detailed walkthrough but never able to do it, too much complex for me to make a decent one.

Now he's go separate to the vdates games & have his on website which was great when i heard the news.
But the system of credits for paying the bonus scenes... I have serious doubt it will be successfull for him.
Damn I was glad to see Natalya in the introduction game but it's a killing mood thing to see "Pay Credit" when you played those type of game, you get yourself in immersion to really enjoy it and having those kind of sign is like receiving a slap to get back to the reality in a sense lol.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Yeah, it's not great for the flow if you are in the middle of the story and the pay screen pops up.
Maybe he should add an option to pre-buy the episode/scenes or automatically unlock these for patreons.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Reason for republishing the old stuff instead of releasing already finished new content is now apparent, enforcing this credit system. (n)
There are devs in this site that gives the latest release to the lowest tier and still get tons of money, it's all about taste of audience so it's not necessary to annoy people with these methods.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
As a Patreon supporter I'm not very impressed with the delays thus far. It's not so much the time itself but the fact that he keeps giving himself defiantly short deadlines that he blows right past without regular updates. He also has continued to say he is confident he will catch back up to the planned release schedule - were this followed, we would be coming up on the release of episode 4, yet we still only have the teaser.

I get the issues people have with the credits system, but conceptually I don't see it as too problematic if it's relegated to the "bonus" scenes only, so the base game as it was previously released can still be played for free (which so far appears to be the plan). However, it's also dependent on how long until he gets the "buy credits" option on the website functional, and how much he is expecting for this option. Without that, currently everyone is required to be a patron for a minimum of a month to obtain any credits, which he applies to your account manually and is (surprise!) currently behind on applying for the month of April. So realistically you have to wait at least 2 months to get any credits this way. Not a good system and will definitely be an issue if the online payment system isn't functioning alongside the full episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
As a Patreon supporter I'm not very impressed with the delays thus far. It's not so much the time itself but the fact that he keeps giving himself defiantly short deadlines that he blows right past without regular updates. He also has continued to say he is confident he will catch back up to the planned release schedule - were this followed, we would be coming up on the release of episode 4, yet we still only have the teaser.

I get the issues people have with the credits system, but conceptually I don't see it as too problematic if it's relegated to the "bonus" scenes only, so the base game as it was previously released can still be played for free (which so far appears to be the plan). However, it's also dependent on how long until he gets the "buy credits" option on the website functional, and how much he is expecting for this option. Without that, currently everyone is required to be a patron for a minimum of a month to obtain any credits, which he applies to your account manually and is (surprise!) currently behind on applying for the month of April. So realistically you have to wait at least 2 months to get any credits this way. Not a good system and will definitely be an issue if the online payment system isn't functioning alongside the full episodes.
When he opened patreon account (in the middle of January), he said part 1/2 remakes were already finished (as other 2 new episodes), waiting for web site opening.
Now, the site is online and he says some tests have to be finished... That is a contradiction with what he said months ago.
There' no delay justification, IMHO.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
When he opened patreon account (in the middle of January), he said part 1/2 remakes were already finished (as other 2 new episodes), waiting for web site opening.
Now, the site is online and he says some tests have to be finished... That is a contradiction with what he said months ago.
There' no delay justification, IMHO.
Maybe it was a bad choice of words and what he meant was that his part of the work was done (renders/story) but the code wasn't finished. Or while testing he found a massive amount of errors. Or his new coder is slower than he thought...
We'll probably never know because he often goes radio silence for weeks or months and doesn't share many specifics.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
ROFL he's now switched to 'chapters'. Each day is now split in two. I wonder if that means you'll need to pay for more 'special scenes'

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

ice

Feb 8, 2017
The amount of bonus scenes didn't change so the price shouldn't change. I think its around 120 credits for all 3.
Since you can only save your game after finishing an episode or chapter, i guess it's a plus that we get more checkpoints. But it's not great for the flow of the story.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
well having played the first 2 chapters I would say if you played the academy at all don't waste your time playing this version until the new episodes are out. At the pace he is going with the releases it won't be until next year. I was interested in the new bonus scenes but I can't purchase credits from the website since it is currently disabled and I am not going to do it through patreon. Another thing about the bonus scenes it doesn't tell you what you will unlock. There is a bonus scene with Annie that I am interested in but I don't want to spend credits and find out its just a handjob or something shitty. I wish it tells you what you will unlock but first the ability to purchase credits in the website needs to be fixed.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes