4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
well having played the first 2 chapters I would say if you played the academy at all don't waste your time playing this version until the new episodes are out. At the pace he is going with the releases it won't be until next year. I was interested in the new bonus scenes but I can't purchase credits from the website since it is currently disabled and I am not going to do it through patreon. Another thing about the bonus scenes it doesn't tell you what you will unlock. There is a bonus scene with Annie that I am interested in but I don't want to spend credits and find out its just a handjob or something shitty. I wish it tells you what you will unlock but first the ability to purchase credits in the website needs to be fixed.
On the up side that means i am not missing anything. Ttied playing the intro epsiode on my phone and it cut off over half the image. Tried on my ipad still couldnt see the full image. On the downside sounds like DSP is ripping people off.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
even so, id encourage not to release the current amount in a download state if its just hjs and bjs, just in case it makes him go on a 3 year hiatus again. wait until the content piles up imo
i could make an offline version of the introduction, but i guess you are right, better not poke the bear until some more content is out.

Jul 10, 2019
i could make an offline version of the introduction, but i guess you are right, better not poke the bear until some more content is out.
Lol true he might end up like the guy who the gym and the physio and the sniper and quit cause ppl were ripping his games and making them available elsewhere.

EDIT: I forgot about the rules and i put links here i deleted them sorry mods

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Lol true he might end up like the guy who the gym and the physio and the sniper and quit cause ppl were ripping his games and making them available elsewhere.

EDIT: I forgot about the rules and i put links here i deleted them sorry mods
Problem is his current plan is just going to pass people off, you only get credits if you sub to his patreon. But even then he only gives them out after the next month payments are processed, and with having to pay 16.50 a month for 100 credits it’s a massive rip off.

With part 2 already having 2 sex scenes locked behind a paywall and who knows what will be locked-behind paywalls going forward. It’s only a matter of time before people try to jail break his game.

I really don’t understand fighting pirates they are going to always be there and you fighting them is just giving them more incentive to continue being pirates.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
And historically, they always win. I mean, how many videogame companies tried a new way to fight pirates, only to either fail, or get a massive backlash (I'm looking at you, SimCity)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Did we ever get a proper walk through for this series back in the day? Also do you think we will this time?

I figured almost everything out going mostly off memory but the new pathing I haven’t quite figured out yet.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Did we ever get a proper walk through for this series back in the day? Also do you think we will this time?

I figured almost everything out going mostly off memory but the new pathing I haven’t quite figured out yet.
He wrote walkthroughs for atleast a few parts, but i never used them so no idea how complete they are.
I think most people just looked at the files or used a mod, so there was no real need for a complete walkthrough.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
He wrote walkthroughs for atleast a few parts, but i never used them so no idea how complete they are.
I think most people just looked at the files or used a mod, so there was no real need for a complete walkthrough.
That's right if the game can be downloaded. Now it's useless.
He spoke about a sort of walkthrough integrated in the game, but it doesn't seem at now.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Very tipical: his games are full of HJ and BJ compared to complete sex scenes; exeption for final part of date with Bridgette...
Not defending his crazy monetization scheme, but the original games had numerous sex scenes well before the date with Bridgette on Thursday. In fact I think you could fuck every single female character, some multiple times, other than Bridgette and Didi.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes