4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
the jodie scene is nice
the shower scene is also nice but too short
the rest are ok, just extended versions of old scenes
Thanks. The lead up to the Jodie scene already looked very interesting.
It's probably the best because it's completely new.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah I feel the same way. A subscription with credits is just too much at this point.
Depending on how much the credits cost, I'll probably unlock a handful of bonus scenes.
The Annie and Jodie scenes looked the most promising.
i dont tink ch2-annie seen not worth unlocking. it is even less acson then laura seen in a date wtih brigette. with old laura seen it is only a hj/bj only. with ch2-annie it is a hj only. ch4-jodie seen in good and covers allmsot everything dsp show in the past. if using credits, ch4-jodie is only 1 worth geting at this point and mabe ch4-lola but you can get allmost simlar lola seen in old academie game. ch4-holy is allmost the same mabe pictures are beter. not worth paying that.

Reactions: Rare Wailord

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I have good news guys, prices are dropped and now you can get every scene paying just $360. Best deal ever.

asumes it wont be take money and not delver. i am patreon for some peopel & games so have no problem being patreon since i beleve peopel shoud get paid for work but only for trak record just like i do kickstart but only for company that have trak record. dsp dosnt have ontime trak delver record & dispering for months onend.

for dsp, i am patreon but will stick to monthly that way if nothing new hapens i will just stop. it is like my boss & company. she dosnt pay me my year salry in avance but pays me weeky salry every 2 weeks after work

Last edited:

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022
Chapter five was supposed to be out already, He really want us to get the anual subscription and the only incentives are extra credits, you can't even used them I have 1200 credits and have used only like 60. Screenshot_2022-09-11-16-07-26-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: snakeplisskin

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Chapter five was supposed to be out already, He really want us to get the anual subscription and the only incentives are extra credits, you can't even used them I have 1200 credits and have used only like 60. View attachment 2038556
Even before that the new episode after a date with bridgette was supposed to be out in his original schedule post
I was looking back at dsp's patreon to see the original release date of the remakes and if he stuck with the schedule we would be caught up to a date with bridgette4. He is not even close to that though lol day 2 of the academy isn't even posted.
This was his original roadmap for those interested. I know that he said that he probably wouldn't make the dates he set for himself but for how behind he actually is with his original schedule its pretty crazy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022
Even before that the new episode after a date with bridgette was supposed to be out in his original schedule post
he Keeps saying All of the episodes are already done, which is weird considering he basically just released two episodes and the "extra content he mentioned are just bonus scenes for which the only on worth is the Bridgette nude photoshoot on day 2, the others were already in the original games.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
he Keeps saying All of the episodes are already done, which is weird considering he basically just released two episodes and the "extra content he mentioned are just bonus scenes for which the only on worth is the Bridgette nude photoshoot on day 2, the others were already in the original games.
yup I personally think he is just milking it at this point but whatever

ice

Feb 8, 2017
yup I personally think he is just milking it at this point but whatever
He was always slow and late in releasing his games. Chapter 5 doesn't even seem to be on the horizon, no release in sight. There is no reason to join his patreon other than to support him currently.

The best bonus scenes in my opinion were annie in ch2 and jodie in ch4. There were some other bonus scenes that weren't in the original games and some original scenes were quite extended, did you miss them? 60 used credits sounds like you only watched 2-3 scenes.

Reactions: KingBarret

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022
He was always slow and late in releasing his games. Chapter 5 doesn't even seem to be on the horizon, no release in sight. There is no reason to join his patreon other than to support him currently.

The best bonus scenes in my opinion were annie in ch2 and jodie in ch4. There were some other bonus scenes that weren't in the original games and some original scenes were quite extended, did you miss them? 60 used credits sounds like you only watched 2-3 scenes.
Most Likely I have missed some, I wanted to unlock The Lola shower scene on chapter 4 but I always ends up getting interrupted by Sebastian

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022

When he launched his Patreon at the beginning of the year he was posting a lot of extra content which was the reason I decided to subscribe I don’t know why he stopped posting the extra renders

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Most Likely I have missed some, I wanted to unlock The Lola shower scene on chapter 4 but I always ends up getting interrupted by Sebastian
At some point in the story you have to tell Sebastian to mow the lawns. He will be distracted and won't come into the shower to disturb you.

Reactions: KingBarret

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
At some point in the story you have to tell Sebastian to mow the lawns. He will be distracted and won't come into the shower to disturb you.
I can't get the option to tell him about the lawns to trigger somehow. I'm sure I triggered the lawns option in chapter 3 with Principal Valentine. Do I need to pick specific dialogue options before heading into the gym? Or is my save glitched or something?

I've noticed in chapter 4 you sometimes can't skip the bonus scenes if you don't have the credits. Or sometimes chapter 4 starts for me without the dialogue with Amy, Laura, Lola and Holly.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
I can't get the option to tell him about the lawns to trigger somehow. I'm sure I triggered the lawns option in chapter 3 with Principal Valentine. Do I need to pick specific dialogue options before heading into the gym? Or is my save glitched or something?
You should have an dialogue option "There's something I need to tell you." and after that there is an option to tell him about the lawn. If you don't see that option your save must be glitched or you didn't trigger it with the principal.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I know that we are probably a year away from an actual new chapter but I am hoping to get a threesome with the twins or one with Annie and Principal Valentine eventually.

• Love

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
You should have an dialogue option "There's something I need to tell you." and after that there is an option to tell him about the lawn. If you don't see that option your save must be glitched or you didn't trigger it with the principal.
Thanks, switching to firefox :WeSmart: fixed it for me.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
You don't even get the original sex scenes for the game (Annie's house or Amy at the photoshoot) for Chapter 5 without using credits. Those are now "bonus scenes", and if you happen to end up at a bonus scene you don't want to pay for, you can't even go back without restarting the game. Who is paying for this that can explain the appeal?

• Haha
Reactions: VonRaschke
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes