4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Most likely it will include an extended version of the shower scene with Bridgette.
Yes, it could be a scene with Bridgette.
He said some time ago that Bridgette will have more important additional scene every "day". Monday was a simple tease scene at the office, Tuesday the photo-shoot stage, at Wednesday is still missing...

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think there even is a path were she doesn't hate you after catching you spying.
Well, we have seen a more "aggressive" Bridgette respect to the original games, so...
But, the low cost of this scene seems something not unforgettable...

phc

Jan 20, 2019
What is chapter 6 going to have that will be better than 5? I can't remember what else there was in day 3 other than the Jodie scene in the gym.
i suspec that chapter 6 will have a bonus seen with alexia the barmaid since there is a message somthing will hapen wen you leave the bar but is not complet or mabe brigitt shower seen is expanded but i dont think anything can hapne with brigitt becus this will make problems for story in a date with brigitt.

Last edited:

ice

Feb 8, 2017
doesnt make sens since she wanted you to photoshoot her naked.
with the new photoshoot scene the perspective definitely changed a bit, but there's still a difference between her choosing to be nude during a photoshoot and you creeping up behind her in the shower without her knowing.
it isn't a game over anyway, you just get some minus points with bridgette, don't know if it's still possible to get enough points to date her after that though.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
When you talk about chapter 5 you are talking about the date with bridgette right?
No the chapter 5 is the first half on the academy part 3 because dsp decided to release remastered versions of the academy in two chapters for each part. For example academy 1 is chapter 1&2 academy 2 is chapter 3&4 and academy 3 is chapter 5&6.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
When you talk about chapter 5 you are talking about the date with bridgette right?
The remastered versions are available here if you missed it:
Games are kind of free, but you have to pay for sex scenes with credits.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
dsp3000 has confirmed a new bonus scene with Bridgette in ch. 6
just see dsp patron page and pictures look good and i can see ipmrovements in sidebyside pictures but me like many others think it is waste of his time to improve pictures from older games. i can see doing this if pictures were very bad in old game but pictures werent bad.

showed brigitte mew pctures are very good. cant wate to play chatper 6. hopefuly it isnt too expenive for brigitte seen. i am hoping it might be the same cost of jody home scene from chatper 4 & have simlar sex seens and posisions

for me i will continue to be dsp patreon but will have rule for no using credits for updatd seens any more.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
just see dsp patron page and pictures look good and i can see ipmrovements in sidebyside pictures but me like many others think it is waste of his time to improve pictures from older games. i can see doing this if pictures were very bad in old game but pictures werent bad.

showed brigitte mew pctures are very good. cant wate to play chatper 6. hopefuly it isnt too expenive for brigitte seen. i am hoping it might be the same cost of jody home scene from chatper 4 & have simlar sex seens and posisions

for me i will continue to be dsp patreon but will have rule for no using credits for updatd seens any more.
dsp said in one of his patreon posts that for chapter 6 there will be two bonus scenes one that is 50 credits and the other 200 credits. I think the new Bridgette scene will be the 200 credit one.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
dsp said in one of his patreon posts that for chapter 6 there will be two bonus scenes one that is 50 credits and the other 200 credits. I think the new Bridgette scene will be the 200 credit one.
In ch.6 it will be a sex scene with Jodie (as in the original episode).
I don't think a sex scene will get 50 points. So, in my opinion, that will be Bridgette's one and it could be a poor scene...

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, my mistake: 50 credits for Jodie scene, and there is a Bridgette' apartment new scene! But I don't know how reach it!

Last edited:

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Ok, my mistake: 50 credits for Jodie scene, and there is a Bridgette' apartment new scene! But I don't know how reach it!
You have to be late to the bar and save Bridgette, as a thank you she lets you in.
And your score with her as to be 5 or higher.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes